Loan Thread 2022-23

Hornso

14 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Bit of an upturn in form for Gateshead since Marschall got in?

Definitely. He's played 6 league games and they've taken 10 points from those games (1.67 ppg). Before his arrival they'd played 25 games for 22 points (0.88 ppg). Given the small sample size I thought I'd better check the current league positions of their results and they've beaten 11th, 12th & 17th in his time, also drawn with 17th, whilst losing to 2nd & 6th.

I've been checking the twitter account for updates and there hasn't been many mentions of amazing saves or anything so how much is down to him I have no idea or whether they did other good business in January but he'd have to be making some contribution to their form.

As it stands they currently still sit in the last relegation spot so hopefully their good forms continues and they can get to safety.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Definitely. He's played 6 league games and they've taken 10 points from those games (1.67 ppg). Before his arrival they'd played 25 games for 22 points (0.88 ppg). Given the small sample size I thought I'd better check the current league positions of their results and they've beaten 11th, 12th & 17th in his time, also drawn with 17th, whilst losing to 2nd & 6th.

I've been checking the twitter account for updates and there hasn't been many mentions of amazing saves or anything so how much is down to him I have no idea or whether they did other good business in January but he'd have to be making some contribution to their form.

As it stands they currently still sit in the last relegation spot so hopefully their good forms continues and they can get to safety.

It’s solely down to Filip then 

• Haha 2

Hope he can keep them up, they did a nice job welcoming him back and from the fact he went back I assume he has some fondness for them. Always nice to see when a loan club looks after a player and plays them and you can get some kind of reciprocal relationship going. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Bogarde quietly brilliant for Bristol Rovers it seems. Very promising.

Took a look at their forum for matchday vs Barnsley.  Comments are:

"Bogarde is quality just lacking stamina at this level"
"Very impressed with Bogard"
"Thought Bogarde looked quality first half"
"Bogarde was IMMENSE in the middle"
"Bogarde was my MoM"
"Like Bogarde and ward with Finley in midfield, look solid"
"Some cracking performances especially Bogarde who I think is a class act and now adding some bite to his game as well"

From the match ratings thread (he was rated as one of their better players generally), couple of comments:

"Bogarde 8 a very cultured performance,he is improving greatly."
"Bogarde 8 best game so far. Got forward and back, put his foot in, completed some nice passes."

In my head, I always thought he was a defender but he's playing in a midfield 3 for Rovers.  In any case, sounds like he had a good game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Summary from Tuesday night - Davis breaks his drought

Cameron Archer (Middlesbrough) 3rd/24 [Championship]
Home to Stoke (1-1) - Substituted in the 65th minute. 20 touches, 57.1% pass accuracy, 1 shot. WhoScored.com rating of 6.13.

Lamare Bogarde (Bristol Rovers) 14th/24 [League One]
Home to Wycombe (0-2) - Played 90 minutes. 59 touches, 83.8% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 shot on target, 1 key pass. Booked. WhoScored.com rating of 6.13.

Keinan Davis (Watford) 10th/24 [Championship]
Home to SHA (3-0) - Substituted in the 65th minute. 28 touches, 85.7% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 shot on target, 2 key passes, 1 goal. Booked. WhoScored.com rating of 7.68.

Kortney Hause (Watford) 10th/24 [Championship]
Home to SHA (3-0) - Not in the squad (knee injury).

Tim Iroegbunam (QPR) 19th/24 [Championship]
Away at Blackpool (6-1) - Substituted in the 56th minute. 22 touches, 72.7% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.10.

Aaron Ramsey (Middlesbrough) 3rd/24 [Championship]
Home to Stoke (1-1) - Substituted in the 86th minute. 41 touches, 68.2% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 shots on target, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.63.

Edited by Hornso
Vid of goal added
  • Thanks 2

Summary from Wednesday night

Marvelous Nakamba (Luton Town) 4th/24 [Championship]
Home to Bristol City (1-0) - Played 90 minutes. 50 touches, 71.4% pass accuracy, 1 shot. WhoScored.com rating of 6.26.

Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Cardiff City) 21st/24 [Championship]
Home to WBA (1-1) - Played 90 minutes. 51 touches, 77.4% pass accuracy, 3 shots, 1 shot on target, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.27.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hornso said:

Summary from Wednesday night

Marvelous Nakamba (Luton Town) 4th/24 [Championship]
Home to Bristol City (1-0) - Played 90 minutes. 50 touches, 71.4% pass accuracy, 1 shot. WhoScored.com rating of 6.26.

I would be interested to read up on how Nakamba is playing/doing at Luton, their fans views etc, but i cant even find something remotely resembling a proper fans forum for Luton.

If anyone knows of one....let me know!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

I would be interested to read up on how Nakamba is playing/doing at Luton, their fans views etc, but i cant even find something remotely resembling a proper fans forum for Luton.

If anyone knows of one....let me know!

I don’t know what Luton fans think of him, but his stats there so far do not look good. 

Â