Players you like at Villa( realistic)

gaffer85

I was thinking as watching ireland tonight I would like Nathan Collins from Burnley play for us, I actually wanted us to sign him when he was stoke but that never happened, realistically would would you like to come to our great club 

• Like 3

Ha as soon as I saw this post, i wondered would it be about Collins. I've just come from reading a Burnley fans forum about how they hope Kompany can convince him to stay,  but he may have a release clause.

Anyway this thread will likely be locked. Maybe better to talk about him in the speculation thread or the Burnley thread

3 minutes ago, YLN said:

Ha as soon as I saw this post, i wondered would it be about Collins. I've just come from reading a Burnley fans forum about how they hope Kompany can convince him to stay,  but he may have a release clause.

Anyway this thread will likely be locked. Maybe better to talk about him in the speculation thread or the Burnley thread

Ha maybe but we can always dream that we started a thread 😉

What a player though could you imagine him beside mings or Carlos 😍

IMO it’s better to have a wish list thread separate from a transfer speculation thread. Checked in last night and there were pages about Gallagher, yet couldn’t see an actual link, there may have been but much of that thread is peoples wish list anyway.

• Like 3

can i copy and paste my FM shortlist?

with that in mind im very happy with kamara, saw someone shout up gouiri last month in the transfer thread, nianzou will be allowed to leave bayern on loan this summer but he's had attitiude problems, on that note saliba at arsenal, id like to see where gvardiol ends up in the next couple of years but think it will be a good CL team, ilic from verona, yusuf demir

as much as anything else for the first time in maybe forever i think a lot of my wishlist for players is more based on the youngsters we already have coming good, striker for example id rather Archer came good followed by Barry as opposed to buying a £20m Brazilian 18 year old, RB id rather KKH broke through, there's a ton of excitement in the academy 

that said dream signing which previously i wouldnt have said was realistic but with this set up im honestly not sure anymore - milinkovic savic - linked to bigger teams than us but nothing concrete, i still think its a stretch and unlikely but who knows anymore

• Like 1

The thread title hurts my soul. 

However as a player I would like at Villa, it would have to be Joshua Kimmich. (Probs not that realistic but still) 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, gaffer85 said:

Ha maybe but we can always dream that we started a thread 😉

What a player though could you imagine him beside mings or Carlos 😍

Your ambitions know no bounds.

• Haha 1