Next season's fixtures out

John

13 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I'd rather not have Man City or Liverpool first game. Despite it being a free hit a section of the fans will turn on SG which will make things very difficult during the first couple of months.

Surely not , I thought the fans were the twelfth man ?

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

We always seem to get brentford in end dec/early jan so im expecting same again.

Wouldnt mind gettjng brentford away out early if given a choice. That or leeds away if it cant be one of the big boys

We played Brentford 3rd game last season, in promotion season we also played them in August

29 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I can see us getting Fulham or Bournemouth away first game. 

yeah i dunno why but i can see us having bournemouth early on

i'm fine with the promoted teams first. none of them have done any business so far and looks like they will probably end up scrambling around at the end of the transfer window for loans and whatnot

edit: thought the official PL twitter apparently suggested that it's city v bournemouth first game

Edited by tomav84

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We get leaks every year and then its always revealed to be fake

i do agree but normally days/weeks before theyre due to be announced. the media outlets will now have the lists so it's perfectly reasonable that fixtures will start to leak

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

someone claiming to be ITK says he has seen bournemouth away first game, liverpool home boxing day, brighton home last game

10 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Seems fairly legit this time from various leaks. Bournemouth away to start!

If they're the same source surely they're wrong as we're not having boxing day games according to other FA sources?

Edit: Unless I misunderstood and its just the 28/29 fixtures that are getting binned off.

Could be real

Edited by MrBlack

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

If they're the same source surely they're wrong as we're not having boxing day games according to other FA sources?

Well, it'll be the equivalent for when it's moved to.

Orrrrrr what villa4europe said below instead.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, MrBlack said:

There is a boxing day game but then no game between boxing day and new year, so nothing on Saturday 28th Dec

• Thanks 1