Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

to think, we have just signed a centre back, ranked equal 14th most valuable centre back in world football......(as per transfermarkt).

image.thumb.png.86d6faf2acab2ccd47494d4505fa73c4.png

Wheres Rudiger , kounate , Matip  Romero etc . 

4 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Wheres Rudiger , kounate , Matip  Romero etc . 

Romero is 23, Rudiger is 30, Konate is 39, Matip is 91

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/plus/0/galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=3&altersklasse=alle&jahrgang=0&land_id=0&kontinent_id=0&yt0=Show

Edited by Aston_Villan4

5 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Poor Ty, season only just over and he’s already had to publically wish the England squad luck without him now welcoming the guy who may or may not turn out to be his replacement. He’s doing the right thing of course, good attitude. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Ok . Thats a pretty good indictment of his quality, but then i see Varane above him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

As captain of the club

I'd hope and with ty expect him to have got in touch properly too not just the social media post 

Are they not away on hols now? I would imagine Ty's in Barbados or something. Hell I would be.

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Ok . Thats a pretty good indictment of his quality, but then i see Varane above him.

Varane has been one of the better players at United this season not that its an achievement.

He is actually comparable to Mings as he cant really do his own job when he is babysitting Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw and Telles. 

30 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Are they not away on hols now? I would imagine Ty's in Barbados or something. Hell I would be.

Yep I'd guess so too

And yet I think ty would do more than just repost the clubs welcome video, he'll say hello via social media DM or get in contact via the club

That's the kind of guy I think he is and I also think he takes being captain seriously 

I would be more disappointed if we sold mings this summer than I would be when we sold Jack last summer 

26 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Still no signing pictures?!?

Gerrard probably needs to be in them and he is on media duties this weekend for the Chumps League.  Or its work permit related like Phil was . Or we cannot until June 1st when the window opens. Who knows. 

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Gerrard probably needs to be in them and he is on media duties this weekend for the Chumps League.  Or its work permit related like Phil was . Or we cannot until June 1st when the window opens. Who knows. 

We got kamara pics before the window opens, but yeah, could be something else.

Â