Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Couldn’t make this up, last sub losing and brings on the defensive midfielder Phillips 🤣 He’s got Gallagher, Sterling and Abraham who he could have brought on instead 

Was gonna just type this, gagging for a goal, coulda brought Abraham or Gallagher on bring a bit of intensity, brings on another defender. Why the media don't pick up his inane tactical nouse.

• Like 1

So poor considering how much individual talent we have. Southgate is a total clown.

Edited by Strog

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Was gonna just type this, gagging for a goal, coulda brought Abraham or Gallagher on bring a bit of intensity, brings on another defender. Why the media don't pick up his inane tactical nouse.

And another 90 minutes for Kane off what must be a 50 game season again. And he can barely move. Just like every summer "tournament"

It makes no logical sense!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

His best hope is a draw. Tough game for the lads, intimidating atmosphere of children, good experience for the new lads. We go again.

Edited by The_Steve

6 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

You need to be profoundly thick to rate southgate. 

I don’t know about rate, but there’s people that defend him and I understand it. On the face of it the results, this game aside, and the progression in tournaments look pretty good but unfortunate.

The problem is if you only look at that, you ignore that England don’t ever look like they’re going to score or do anything. They could be up 1-0 to Portugal in the World Cup semi final with 20 minutes to go and you could bet your house on them throwing it away.

The ONLY result that’s been impressive was beating Germany.

Edited by a m ole

Just got back in and seen the starting line up, what the actual **** the man clearly has a fetish for RBs.

Said it so many times but we are going to waste some of the most talented and exciting players in the world under this complete fraud.

I genuinely believe you could let the England players manage themselves and we’d be no worse off, certainly more exciting to watch. Be very surprised if he gets any offers higher than the championship when he finally gets the bullet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I don’t know about rate, but there’s people that defend him and I understand it. On the face of it the results, this game aside, and the progression in tournaments look pretty good but unfortunate.

The problem is if you only look at that, you ignore that England don’t ever look like they’re going to score or do anything. They could be up 1-0 to Portugal in the World Cup semi final with 20 minutes to go and you could bet your house on them throwing it away.

Sounds like 75% of our games last season 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I'm sure Gareth will praise the hard work and number of corners won - or some meaningless stat at FT.

All credit to Harry Kane he has won 5 coin tosses in a row now

• Haha 1

What is Southgate so afraid of? This is the most talented group of players in decades, yet he plays cautious, rigid football that drains the life out of the fans. He is wasting the biggest opportunity we have to win something.

The guy needs to be binned off.

• Like 2

I’ve only watched the last two minutes and I’m already bored to sleep. It’s as I expected, a defensive set up unable to break a defending team down. Passing it slowly around the back with no urgency, that’s Southgate all over. 

• Like 1

Â