New kits 22/23

sne

when i see these from Barca i can understand why spurs are pissed about their away kit (as well as the obvious being that its shit)

FC Barcelona Training Shirt 22/2322/23 FC Barcelona Training Shirt

they're both £40 training tops, the colours have no correlation to the club

Adult Tottenham Hotspur Away Shirt 2022/23

Thats a £80 football shirt, the colour has no correlation to the club

Nike are mugging them off

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, sne said:

fulham_2022_2023_home_kit_e.jpegfulham_2022_2023_home_kit_c.jpeg

fulham_2022_2023_away_kit_e.jpegfulham_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeg

Nah, I'm not liking the bottom one. Looks like when I used to mess about with dithers on Deluxe Paint on the Amiga when I was 7. 

All of these two tone geometric gradient pattern type of kits with mono badges all seem to be missing something to me. They all need an accent colour to stand out. 

That green/blue Fulham kit is good on paper but nothing stands out. It’s a blur. The sponsor is lost. it needs to be crisp white with a dark blue or black outline not dull silver.

Introduce a line of bright red piping for example on top of the blue line in the collar and make the FFC part of the badge the same red but still keeping the green/blue parts and all of a sudden stuff stands out more.

Two of my all time favourite kits, if either of these just had two colours they wouldn’t work, you need that contrast for the other details to stand out. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Ingram85

8 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Wtaf! That is 100% a swastika. 

Only if it's drawn by someone with webbed hands and an IQ below 70 who doesn't know how a swastika looks.

So yeah, might be a Birmingham City swastika.

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

spacer.png

Just did this really quickly on my phone. Imo it brings out the details a bit more and adds a stark contrast to it. 

That looks much better - I personally don’t like changing the badge colour so this would actually be much better 

1 hour ago, sne said:

fulham_2022_2023_home_kit_e.jpegfulham_2022_2023_home_kit_c.jpeg

fulham_2022_2023_away_kit_e.jpegfulham_2022_2023_away_kit_a.jpeg

Despite being a colour combination that's very easy to get right, Fulham have managed to get it really wrong in the past, but when they get it right they produce some belters like this one. Not sure about the away though.

49 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

All of these two tone geometric gradient pattern type of kits with mono badges all seem to be missing something to me. They all need an accent colour to stand out. 

That green/blue Fulham kit is good on paper but nothing stands out. It’s a blur. The sponsor is lost. it needs to be crisp white with a dark blue or black outline not dull silver.

Introduce a line of bright red piping for example on top of the blue line in the collar and make the FFC part of the badge the same red but still keeping the green/blue parts and all of a sudden stuff stands out more.

Two of my all time favourite kits, if either of these just had two colours they wouldn’t work, you need that contrast for the other details to stand out. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think it's part of the current trend of having football shirts double as everyday streetwear, so having the badges and sponsors getting washed away and lost are a feature of the design as that way they aren't immediately noticeable as football shirts, at least from a distance.

Â