New kits 22/23

sne

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Waiting for @NurembergVillan to do his video! And explain how they've no doubt used some very clever manufacturing techniques (that I don't understand...) to make that chest / shoulder / neck detail very player and manufacturer friendly

Because at the moment I really don't see any redeeming feature in the template let alone the designs they're coming up with 

They just design in, it's down to someone earning 40p a day to stitch it together in a sweatshop in East Asia

On 05/07/2022 at 19:26, sne said:

Malmö FF supporters not happy about this one.

Can see why since the club crest is impossible to make out unless the light is just right.

Club has decided to change the badge to a blue one now after the fan outrage. Good on the fans, well done.

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Waiting for @NurembergVillan to do his video! And explain how they've no doubt used some very clever manufacturing techniques (that I don't understand...) to make that chest / shoulder / neck detail very player and manufacturer friendly

Because at the moment I really don't see any redeeming feature in the template let alone the designs they're coming up with 

Not hand my hands on one yet, but they look awful.

11 hours ago, sne said:

Club has decided to change the badge to a blue one now after the fan outrage. Good on the fans, well done.

You love to see it. 

don’t want to double post - but I love how Torino can have a sponsor so high on their jersey and fit the bull design in. Just fantastic work. 

• Like 1

real_valladolid_2022_2023_home_shirt_1.jpgreal_valladolid_2022_2023_away_kit_1.jpg

As always they should have used the regular badge on the away shirt too. This one looks like a polished turd.

Edited by sne

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

I don’t hate it - I just don’t think a three tone shirt works with that colour scheme

I wore those colours when I played rugby league.The blue was darker and the club is Ponsonby.

Â