Who Are Ya - Guess the Footballer

Rds1983

15 hours ago, Risso said:

That's even less fun than the numbers one. At least I've heard of numbers.

You should go back to the numbers one, they've improved it so you can have the right numbers and operators in a different order as long as the answer is correct

But heardle is really the one for you (Song intros)

• Like 1

On 19/03/2022 at 14:24, bickster said:

You should go back to the numbers one, they've improved it so you can have the right numbers and operators in a different order as long as the answer is correct

Yep, all over Heardle and Worldle although the latter seems to like putting up obscure islands in the Antarctic a bit too often recently.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Risso said:

Yep, all over Heardle and Worldle although the latter seems to like putting up obscure islands in the Antarctic a bit too often recently.

And again today, FFS. I'm starting to think that I must be really late to this and they already did all the other countries in the world, as every other day it seems to be a remote uninhabited rock somewhere between the South Pole and South America.

• Like 1

On 21/03/2022 at 06:25, Risso said:

And again today, FFS. I'm starting to think that I must be really late to this and they already did all the other countries in the world, as every other day it seems to be a remote uninhabited rock somewhere between the South Pole and South America.

My students are doing this too and they’re complaining to me about all these random islands.

today’s is pretty decent imo

On 20/03/2022 at 01:24, bickster said:

Thanks for putting me onto Heardle. Got my first ever attempt at the first attempt. I'm sure I'll struggle to get it most times so taking a rare win.

#Heardle #27

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://heardle.app

EDIT: Awesome idea too!

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 1

Â