Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why would a French team have an English tagline? 

ha....fair. you get my point though - think half a dozen major European clubs are sponsored by them, we could be the only one with the naff tagline.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I don’t mind the “search, drive, smile” if they paid for it 

That was my initial assumption too - they've paid for extra space, but then they're in the shtuck financially arent they? Who knows...

Nice kit though, like the chevrons

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

That was my initial assumption too - they've paid for extra space, but then they're in the shtuck financially arent they? Who knows...

If that’s the case, we may finish the season with a sponsorless  kit… happy days 

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

but then they're in the shtuck financially arent they?

sounds exaggerated to me

at a guess they've expanded really quickly, they've purchased another couple of companies and absorbed them in to their business and now they're trimming the fat, departments like IT get moved in to one building which results in job losses, whilst at the same time the size of the team that established the IT setup is not the same size of the team required to maintain it, its not nice but it is what it is and fairly normal

Kits look decent enough. 

The slogan added to the sponsor is shit. Always said that ll you can hope from for a sponsor is plain white text, and with Cazoo we had that. This just makes it look too busy

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why would a French team have an English tagline? 

Rechercher, conduire, sourire? 

As long as we win as often as the England cricket team do wearing Castore, then the new kit is fine with me. 

England Cricket and Castore unveil a fresh take on a classic kit  

• Like 1

It's quite weird that our comms director was basically lying to fans. 

You can't quite see the chevrons on the pictures of the kit he was referring to, and they don't have the new cazoo slogan. But still. They are the kits.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's quite weird that our comms director was basically lying to fans. 

You can't quite see the chevrons on the pictures of the kit he was referring to, and they don't have the new cazoo slogan. But still. They are the kits.

The chevrons aren't there on the one he said  wasn't the kit. So he was right technically. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They won't have paid for extra space. There's a maximum size (200cm sq) and a strict placement regulation. They've just opted to change what goes into that space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

The chevrons aren't there on the one he said  wasn't the kit. So he was right technically. 

Yeah I guess. Still seems a weird thing to do when that's the only difference