Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, daft said:

From what highlights I've seen, he can throw last ditch tackles, which you really don't want. 

Also, he seems to do it in a way that will have him sent off often with PL refereeing.

I wouldn't be sure about that you can yank people down to the ground by their hair and not even get a yellow nowadays.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, daft said:

From what highlights I've seen, he can throw last ditch tackles, which you really don't want. 

Also, he seems to do it in a way that will have him sent off often with PL refereeing.

OK so is he good enough for us? I think we need a CB who can defend to PL standards and pass the ball out of defence. So if he can’t do both then he’s no good for us.

Just now, PerryBarrPet said:

OK so is he good enough for us? I think we need a CB who can defend to PL standards and pass the ball out of defence. So if he can’t do both then he’s no good for us.

No idea. Not seen him play even once.

This says a lot really, 5th lowest spenders right now.

Yeah i know - kamara signing on fee, other fees etc, but still.

7 teams have spent 100m or more.

image.png.b7c3538d1fbbab76ad40eb6188b7fa9e.png

Edited by MaVilla
  • Sad 1

Not worried at all. We're hardly Leicester. At least players actually want to sign for us and feel we're a club going places, which is exactly what we are. We've only just reestablished ourselves really, and are signing quality over quantity. I'll take that.

• Like 2

Martin Zubimendi Is a immensely talented DM at Sociedad - only 23 and they’ve also got Mikel Merino who is ideal for us. These are the type of players I’d expect is to be in for but maybe with little chance of getting … 

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Looks like our owners have finally given up.

I don't want to play with you anymore - Meme Template and Creator

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Come on mate I know you're here for larks, but give over. There's better things to do.

How many players we signed this summer to improve our starting 11? and many of them can play against Palace?  

37 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Was literally just coming on to say only four teams have spent less than us this summer. Definitely slowing down the plans for a push for Europe, and probably indicates that the owners are losing interest and relying on us being self sufficient (ie, spending what we make from sales etc)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

And some were worried the board were going to spunk money away with Gerrard in charge.

Just now, thabucks said:

Was referring to BS bed wetting posts cause some have no idea or patience … 

Ok… so when the window closes and we haven’t had any more movement, what would you say then? 

Let’s see if that actually happens. I know for a fact we are in talks for players… many things nee to happen for a transfer to be completed. Where’s your proof ? Or is it a hunch based on opinions not facts ?