Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Botman should be our number 1 target once a DM has been brought in.

Botman.

Dybala.

Bissouma.

Ndidi.

Those four and sell some and that makes us competitive at a higher level. As long as the coaching can keep up, I think and hope that it can.

26 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Botman.

Dybala.

Bissouma.

Ndidi.

Those four and sell some and that makes us competitive at a higher level. As long as the coaching can keep up, I think and hope that it can.

I wonder if we might bring in two DCM's?  We don't have a habit of stockpiling players but if Nakamba was to leave, we'd only have Iroegbunam as the natural DCM.  Ndidi is a good call as he is a very good player.   

Dybala will have much better offers than Villa sadly, some Champions League teams are already speaking to him

Botman has pretty much signed for Milan as Maldini wanted him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STO said:

I wonder if we might bring in two DCM's?  We don't have a habit of stockpiling players but if Nakamba was to leave, we'd only have Iroegbunam as the natural DCM.  Ndidi is a good call as he is a very good player.   

I'd say Dougie more likely to go then Marv. I could see us having X new player +Marv and TI47 as backup, if Bissouma did sign then we have another who play DM if needed.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dybala will have much better offers than Villa sadly, some Champions League teams are already speaking to him

Yes I'd imagine so, if they were to fart about though I wonder if the Emi's might be able to influence him, i'd say our presentation to any prospective signings would be highly ambitious and might be enough to swing players we might think are unreachable.🤞

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes I'd imagine so, if they were to fart about though I wonder if the Emi's might be able to influence him, i'd say our presentation to any prospective signings would be highly ambitious and might be enough to swing players we might think are unreachable.🤞

I think we might have had a chance at Dybala if we had a solid season but we have had a poor one and he probably wouldnt even engage with us. He is 28 and this will be his last big contract

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I think we might have had a chance at Dybala if we had a solid season but we have had a poor one and he probably wouldnt even engage with us. He is 28 and this will be his last big contract

Probably right, it almost definitely won't happen but I bet we will be aiming this high for a.couple of the positions.

16 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Told you PS.....Countinho, Jesus, and Raphina. Aim big

Too young. 

Vidal, James Rodriguez, Cavani and Suarez please 

:trollface:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Didn’t Dybala pull out of a move to Spurs once because he had crazy wage demands… £300k+ a week level of crazy

Can’t see it happening at all

18 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Ginter signing with Freiburg the team that he originally came through the ranks with. 

Oh well I didn’t think this had legs, especially with a few German teams in the fold.

Strange considering the teams he was linked too including Bayern and Inter. Replacement for Schlotterbeck who is signing for Dortmund 

• Like 1