Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Just now, Zero7 said:

He’s been utter garbage all season and that includes most of pre season. Last season he was never getting sub’s. This season he is - because? He’s been garbage. 

He hasn't been 'utter garbage' at all - but hey that's my opinion.

17 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

I sighted my concerns in pre-season and nothing has changed, he has been shocking, Luiz has been carrying him - one season wonder 

What on earth.

One season wonder? He's played 3 champions league years at Marseille and was their best player despite being unable to buy a pint in the US.

He's been below par this season. No question.

• Like 3

The balance of the side is just all wrong. Mings was such a bedrock that him being out now has affected everybody else. Hopefully with Moreno and Ramsey coming back on the left soon, we can stick McGinn back on the right where he was really effective last season, and Kamara can settle down again and get back to being as good as we know he can be.

31 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What on earth.

One season wonder? He's played 3 champions league years at Marseille and was their best player despite being unable to buy a pint in the US.

He's been below par this season. No question.

perhaps in the French league, he looks very slow in his decision making at the moment and a yard off the pace. 

1 hour ago, Risso said:

Utter garbage is too strong, he's just playing massively below the level we've seen him play at. He seems to be in a permanent sulk as well.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look happy but he does seem more miserable than usual. 

32 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Who's been better for Villa so far this season....

Kamara or Watkins?

They've both been well below their expected levels. You perhaps don't notice it as much with Watkins, because Kamara is there to try to get control in midfield and when he doesn't it's ended in a shoeing this season.

Â