Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

That was my favourite part too, so simple but so classy and effective. What a player we have on our hands!

just keep it to your self....let it be our secret.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

just keep it to your self....let it be our secret.

Well I told my wife about 20 times during the game last night but I donโ€™t think sheโ€™ll be passing it on to her friends. She was impressed with his control from Youngโ€™s pass for our first goal though, so you never know.ย 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Well I told my wife about 20 times during the game last night but I donโ€™t think sheโ€™ll be passing it on to her friends. She was impressed with his control from Youngโ€™s pass for our first goal though, so you never know.ย 

I think MI5 are sniffing.

Proving to be our most influential player and the first name on the sheet, at last we have the makings of a midfield if organised right could lead to a proper team. He looked up for every ball and knew what was happening around him at all time's a rare thing for our player's .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's even getting more confident as an attacking force now as well. His defensive intelligence and reading of the game has never been in question.

But adding attacking capability to his arsenal just creates a fearsome player. I desperately want him to work on his shooting, I want to see him Rob a player, drive forward and score an absolute screamer.

Yeah on second thought, let's not have that. That's the type of thing that gets the English media to perk up. I prefer them being blissfully unaware of his technical brilliance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah on second thought, let's not have that. That's the type of thing that gets the English media to perk up. I prefer them being blissfully unaware of his technical brilliance.

Quite right. The minute the media realise how good he is, they will start selling him and informing us that he's way too good not to be playing for Man City.ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 14/01/2023 at 19:57, TRO said:

One word for this guy....

Thoroughbred.

I'm sure you have noticed the the complete absence of any thanks towards Gerrard for making what could turn out to be one of our best signings ever. Say what you want about SG, but he sure done us a service by getting BK. I bet he has a wry smile every time he sees him play. Thanks, Mr Gerrard.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

I'm sure you have noticed the the complete absence of any thanks towards Gerrard for making what could turn out to be one of our best signings ever. Say what you want about SG, but he sure done us a service by getting BK. I bet he has a wry smile every time he sees him play. Thanks, Mr Gerrard.ย 

A few people have mentioned it actually.

Man management? Non-existent

Tactical nous? Non-existent

*Is willing to go round people's houses

• Like 1

On 14/01/2023 at 20:47, STO said:

Quite right. The minute the media realise how good he is, they will start selling him and informing us that he's way too good not to be playing for Man City.ย 

Thank god he isn't english, conkface would have him sold by now.

46 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Lost on most of us Sheepy, but not you and me....it seems some folk, seem to find it difficult, to see bits of good, in a not so good situation...I guess it was bit like Bruce, with McGinn, Terry and Abraham.

I suspect Carlos, will be good too, when he gets fit.

Boubacar, was a coup no doubt.....I just hope we are able to build a team around him and keep him.

ย 

ร—
ร—
ร‚