Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I lost track of the amount of times I said (in my head) that’s world class when he was on the ball tonight.

If we had a team at a relative level of ability to Kamara we’d be challenging for Europe no problem.

He’s easily world class now imo. Agreed with you on the amount of times he does something and shout out that’s world class that is. (In my yam yam twang!)

Does such simple things that everyone can do technically but not everyone does do as they dont have the composure.

Little flicks in tight spaces, putting his body in good positions, his touch is always good. If you do the little things right time after time after time you're the best player on the pitch.

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

How did we land him on a free, he could play for any team in the league 

'Free'?....'FREE'?

.....We paid through the nose having to watch gerrardball for an entire year!

• Haha 2

Anyone that is very good at their jobs make it looks easy and effortless. Sounds stupid but the kid doesn’t look like he’s even kicking the ball, rather stroking it to his mate. 

Class, class player.   

18 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

How did we land him on a free, he could play for any team in the league 

He's so good. 

What's majorly frustrating watching that video is how often the person who he finds with the ball manages to **** it all up within seconds.😬

11 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I lost track of the amount of times I said (in my head) that’s world class when he was on the ball tonight.

If we had a team at a relative level of ability to Kamara we’d be challenging for Europe no problem.

100% this.

8 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Same. But if it isn’t it’ll be a £70m+ profit, that’s a win either way.

Provided our recruitment team, can MAKE the money count.

I am of the mind, that we keep every successful signing we make....because I don't think we are particularly exceptional at it.

Remember, the Grealish Money?

Edited by TRO

15 minutes ago, May-Z said:

He's so good. 

What's majorly frustrating watching that video is how often the person who he finds with the ball manages to **** it all up within seconds.😬

Top Player....great signing.

but did you also notice the amount of, off the ball running and closing, they do.

Edited by TRO

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

Provided our recruitment team, can MAKE the money count.

I am of the mind, that we keep every successful signing we make....because I don't think we are particularly exceptional at it.

Remember, the Grealish Money?

Sure, but as a counterpoint this conversation is about an incredible signing they made six months ago. But yes, of course we want to keep good players.

8 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Sure, but as a counterpoint this conversation is about an incredible signing they made six months ago. But yes, of course we want to keep good players.

My point was....We simply can't afford to let BK go, we have to add that level of signing.....not that its an issue currently anyway.

27 minutes ago, TRO said:

Top Player....great signing.

but did you also notice the amount of, off the ball running and closing, they do.

As in the Liverpool players? 

I recognised it during the game. It's one of their strongest points and we did well against it for the most part . There were a couple of passes from Dougie that looked brilliant and ended up being intercepted because the Liverpool defence read the game a lot better than our attackers. Against other teams, we'd have a lot more success. 

There were too many incidents of our players miscontrolling the ball though. Killed our attacking play too often. 

• Like 2

Â