Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

As of today I think Bentancur is 24 and Bissouma 25 so are you sure this list is for 23 and under ? Also is there a similar diagram for over 23? What other explanations are there for Bentancur being on and Bissouma not?

The graphic says it was made in May 2021, Bentancur would have still been 23 at the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

The graphic says it was made in May 2021, Bentancur would have still been 23 at the time.

How very convenient. Do we have a chart covering a wider age range? It would be good to see a clear comparison.

5 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

As of today I think Bentancur is 24 and Bissouma 25 so are you sure this list is for 23 and under ? Also is there a similar diagram for over 23? What other explanations are there for Bentancur being on and Bissouma not?

The diagram is from last year. 

Not sure about older players.

Edited by Xela

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

How very convenient. Do we have a chart covering a wider age range? It would be good to see a clear comparison.

I don't think it was deliberate to suit an agenda. I think it was initially posted in relation to Doucore. 

Not sure why 23 was the cut-off. Perhaps after that you aren't considered a 'young' player anymore by people. 

I don't know where it came from. Would be interesting to see a full age range one though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't think it was deliberate to suit an agenda. I think it was initially posted in relation to Doucore. 

Not sure why 23 was the cut-off. Perhaps after that you aren't considered a 'young' player anymore by people. 

I don't know where it came from. Would be interesting to see a full age range one though. 

In the end I guess it comes down to what the club is looking for. If the club is looking for young, quality players the Bentancur is at the top table.

48 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

If I’m not mistaken some of the same folks who appear to have taken issue with this potential signing were also desperate for us to sign Rashica two summers ago……….

Yeah but did you see his cross on Friday?

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Gerrard Mcginn has increased his passing accuracy quite a bit , he’s a lot more selective in his passing now.

Is he a DM too? Who does he play for? Let's sign him. Screw Bentancur and Bissouma 

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Tbf, Twitter sounding more and more vague about this one. Definitely could see it failing for whatever reason. Plan C then…

You clearly hold social media in higher regard than I do. I am naturally critical of unsubstantiated material - sign of old age I guess.

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

I've heard he's turned us down. 

Where did you read, hear, see this? If you cannot substantiate this then we should ignore it. This is how a chain reaction of spurious information can run through social media being believed just because it is being repeated.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

If Rodrigo decides he can’t live up to fan expectations and stays at Juve, I’d be very happy for us to sign Cheick Doucoure from Lens instead. 

Where did you get the idea about issues around fan expectations? Surely this is an issue that all top level players handle regularly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Where did you get the idea about issues around fan expectations? Surely this is an issue that all top level players handle regularly.

I jest old chap (but not about Doucoure, who I’d love us to sign).

• Like 1

Â