Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

He's wearing number 6 but he defiantly not the holding midfielder. Playing more of a number 8 John Mcginn role on the right of the middle

Edited by messi11

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He's wearing number 6 but he defiantly not the holding midfielder. Playing more of a number 8 John Mcginn role on the right of the middle

Pretty sure he's playing in a central two as the actual holding midfielder.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Are you saying his manager has instructed him to play holding mid but he's refusing and going box to box instead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

No chance hes literally sitting infront of the back 4.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Juventus fans who have probably never seen him play live and of course the Twitter experts

Never saw him play yet started the thread calling it a coup

Juve fans who criticise him for not being good enough to elevate them back to competing for the champions league... 

Honest people using juve fans opinions are mental, we're not fishing in the same pond, not good enough for juve = not good enough for villa really is not a thing 

H/T. He's not that bad tbh. Reminds me of Rodri.
He always plays the safe pass, Few back passes which I don't like.
He made a good defensive header towards the end. He always pointing and calling for the ball. I am starting to see potential in him 

Got better as the game went on.
Maybe I always see him walking around because he's that good? and got his position covered 

Edited by messi11

He didn’t have much to do in that half to be fair. Defensively he was reading the game well and getting in the right places.

offensively, keeps it safe and just picks easy possession retention passes. He doesn’t linger with the ball and gets it away quick. 

nothing exciting tonight, just like the game 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

H/T. He's not that bad tbh. 
He always plays the safe pass, Few back passes which I don't like.
He made a good defensive header towards the end. He always pointing and calling for the ball. I am starting to see potential in him 

You said this during the Juve vs Milan game then changed your mind 3 or 4 times then stuck with he’s useless 🤣.

• Haha 1

Â