Formula One - 2022

BOF

Its really bizarre what has happened at Mercedes, why are the cars so far apart? How is Lewis, part of the debate for GOAT 10 places behind his teammate? 

I wonder if Lewis took a massive gamble on his race setup when it went into parc ferme on Friday and its backfired. 

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I thought you just wanted competitive races?

There's been nothing competitive about this race so I'll very much take a Leclerc mistake to cut the championship gap. 

Just now, Farlz said:

There's been nothing competitive about this race so I'll very much take a Leclerc mistake to cut the championship gap. 

He'd just got in a position to challenge Perez when he crashed! Would have been nice to have something to entertain for the last few laps.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Its really bizarre what has happened at Mercedes, why are the cars so far apart? How is Lewis, part of the debate for GOAT 10 places behind his teammate? 

I wonder if Lewis took a massive gamble on his race setup when it went into parc ferme on Friday and its backfired. 

Maybe a season too far for him as well?  What happened last season probably took more out of him than he let on and you only have to be a few percent off your game for it to really show up.

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A Max procession - a horrible man doing a boring thing. 

Chelsea vs West Ham for me.

That was a great drive from start to finish. Boring race but well done Lando

29 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Redbull having it all go their way. So annoying. 

Well not really. Mercs have ruined their car. Both Ferraris crashing...........it's more like they have been on it and the rest of the field havent.

31 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Maybe a season too far for him as well?  What happened last season probably took more out of him than he let on and you only have to be a few percent off your game for it to really show up.

Yep. Having a championship stolen from you must drain so much motivation. Especially the one to break the record. 

6 hours ago, Genie said:

This weird linkup with Nico Rosberg in his study away from the circuit isn't working is it.

It would be better if they didn’t just ask him about Lewis all the time so that they could chuckle at his thinly veiled hatred of him

• Like 1

i find it quite funny, that a showcase of the best racing car manufacturers in the world in Formula 1 (inc. engine manufacturers etc), ie: Mercedes, Ferrari, McClaren, Aston Martin, Renault, Lotus etc, and the team at the cutting edge is a high sugar energy drinks company.

Does nobody see the comical nature in this?, or am i just mad?

Its like having thoroughbred horse racing, to showcase the absolute best of breeding and lineage in the horsing world, but the no.1 competitor is actually a glutinous 3ft tall pig which is overshadowing the thoroughbred steeds......

Edited by MaVilla