Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is a wake-up call for him, that he's not yet at the level required to manage in this league. A proper manager has completely shown him up. I suspect that nothing will click for him though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

A moment to gloat...

Before Gerrard was sacked I was hoping we would lose matches so he would get sacked ASAP.

I was called a few names, told I was a shit fan, and that I should support someone else....

Today I feel vindicated...

I am not a shit fan...

I just hate shit managers in charge of my club!

It's easy with hindsight though isn't it? Obviously Gerrard needed to go ASAP but no one could've predicted that we'd get a world class manager to replace him who would then lead us to Europe in the same season.

16 minutes ago, Mantis said:

It's easy with hindsight though isn't it? Obviously Gerrard needed to go ASAP but no one could've predicted that we'd get a world class manager to replace him who would then lead us to Europe in the same season.

My point at the time was that Gerrard was a complete fraud, I never said we'd hire Unai and make Europe. 

However it is has been clear that Gerrard was a massive fraud and all those who backed him and attacked me are the foolish ones....

Edited by Villan_of_oz

33 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I hope this is a wake-up call for him, that he's not yet at the level required to manage in this league. A proper manager has completely shown him up. I suspect that nothing will click for him though.

He'll never manage again, I am certain of it. He will slink off into the cesspit of punditry 

I hope the miserable fraud has sour milk in his tea, has a broken nights sleep, wakes up with a crick in his neck and treads on a plug in the morning while he reads the paper rubbing his failure in his face.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I think he's going to sit out a few more years before someone is stupid enough to throw a lot of money at him again to manage their club.  

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Absolute fraud/dickhead

Worst thing ever happen to Villa, at least Remi Garde had tactics

I disagree.  Best thing that ever happened.  Everything has aligned.  Without him we have no Emery

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

So funny.

He'll be furious at how good we are the **** loser.

He had that Instagram video of all his goals against us.

Very adorable since we cost Liverpool the Champions League spot😂

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He had that Instagram video of all his goals against us.

Very adorable since we cost Liverpool the Champions League spot😂

He personally cost them the title/treble last season. I hope he one day gets the Liverpool job.

Â