Week 9 - immunized

Tegis

the start of the love era!!

hopefully browns beat the bengals, muddy the wild card standings a bit more

another big week for the chargers, winnable game, chiefs have a tough one, raiders should win, chargers have to win...so i expect the eagles to get 200 rushing yards and both sides of the ball stink the place out again - if the chargers lose, and especially if they play in the same manner as the last 2 games, they wont make the playoffs

Edited by villa4europe

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the start of the love era!!

hopefully browns beat the bengals, muddy the wild card standings a bit more

another big week for the chargers, winnable game, chiefs have a tough one, raiders should win, chargers have to win...so i expect the eagles to get 200 rushing yards and both sides of the ball stink the place out again - if the chargers lose, and especially if they play in the same manner as the last 2 games, they wont make the playoffs

Can't see the Browns winning, Mayfield is way off form.

Chargers should have enough to see off the Eagles if Justin can get back to his form of three games ago.

Chiefs should win now the Cheese Heads haven't got a decent QB.

The Lions have a bye week, Villa play today, and the Pistons only play tonight this weekend...  What the Hell am I going to do with my Saturday & Sunday???  I might actually have to find something to do with my life...  🤣

4 hours ago, KMitch said:

The Lions have a bye week, Villa play today, and the Pistons only play tonight this weekend...  What the Hell am I going to do with my Saturday & Sunday???  I might actually have to find something to do with my life...  🤣

Not be depressed? ;) 

• Haha 1

49ers against Cards and the Cardinals are pretending that Hopkins and Murray won't be playing. Give it up, you're fooling no-one. Hopefully have Kittle back too so fingers crossed 

On 06/11/2021 at 08:52, theunderstudy said:

49ers against Cards and the Cardinals are pretending that Hopkins and Murray won't be playing. Give it up, you're fooling no-one. Hopefully have Kittle back too so fingers crossed 

How did that pan out? :)

Edit: obviously not very well, as they were both out and Kittle had a 100 yard+TD game, but still won!

Edited by rjw63

Â