Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Oh wise and mighty BOF: I'm Standing in the disco, bumper to bumper Wait a minute, WHERE'S ME JUMPER? WHERE's ME JUMPER? WHERE's ME JUMPER?

:lol: Bloody hell I hate that song.

I may have the question to finally baffle the BOF....

BOF, are you able to tell me what goes on in Connell's head?

Oh and I'm starting to think BOF stands for BOFFIN

Connell is actually text book. He's just working through a few things at the moment :P He will conform as and when society breaks him down. He is currently still a free spirit, but we'll get him, oh yes.

What percentage of all the water on the entire planet is contained within one single cow?

I know I'm going back several pages here but I really do have to say, in my semi-drunken state that is one of the best questions I have ever heard asked in my entire life.

Why thank you. I'm so proud I text Any Question Answered and they told me it was too small to calculate. That's not an answer, arseholes!

My only hope lies with BOF, but alas, he's also failed to provide an answer.

outline the many reasons why villa are bigger then spurs.

I'd like to point out, on BOF's behalf, that this is not a question. In fact it is quite a rude demand!

If a young English player signed for the Villa after not making at Arsenal ( lets sat Hoyte ), he has 3 brilliant seasons for us winning both players player and fans player of the year.

Then with a year left on his contract he refused to sign an extension. The following year he leaves on a free to join Chelsea's reserve team.

Would the thread discussing his character be more or less favorable than Barrys ?

outline the many reasons why villa are bigger then spurs.

I'd like to point out, on BOF's behalf, that this is not a question. In fact it is quite a rude demand!

a rude demand from a rude boy.

If a young English player signed for the Villa after not making at Arsenal ( lets sat Hoyte ), he has 3 brilliant seasons for us winning both players player and fans player of the year.

Then with a year left on his contract he refused to sign an extension. The following year he leaves on a free to join Chelsea's reserve team.

Would the thread discussing his character be more or less favorable than Barrys ?

Distinctly less favourable.

What percentage of all the water on the entire planet is contained within one single cow?

I know I'm going back several pages here but I really do have to say, in my semi-drunken state that is one of the best questions I have ever heard asked in my entire life.

Why thank you. I'm so proud I text Any Question Answered and they told me it was too small to calculate. That's not an answer, arseholes!

My only hope lies with BOF, but alas, he's also failed to provide an answer.

If I might interject, at this point, I guess that the question lacks a little in detail - i.e. the specifics of the cow - what is her name? - basically, which Cow are you referring to? Not all Cows are the same, clearly.

Is Nani the new Ronaldo?

Funny you should ask me that. I happen to believe Nani isn't even the next Djemba-Djemba. Nani is everything that is wrong with Portuguese football and the greasy diver will never reach the heights at Mould Trafford. You can save this one off for posterity.

BOF, Why is the word 'dictionary' in the dictionary?

Cuz they've a sense of humour. The definition is "you're reading one, stupid!".

Â