Ask BOF anything

tomzep

BOF - What am I thinking right now?

You're thinking about this weeks deals in Lidl. Oh and about yellow elephants with pink polka dots (well you are now :D)

how much wood would a wood chucka chuck if said wood chucka has been on the guiness all afternoon????

Totally dependent on the size of the wood chuck, its constitution, the amount of guinness it managed to shift, proximity to the wood, type of wood, the weather, any prior engagements. Not enough detail I'm afraid :)

Is it a coincidence that tit and boob is spelled the same backwards as forwards, or is there something else going on?

I have it on good authority that it is a co-incidence. There are plenty more breast euphamisms that are not palendromic !

Who is your favourite all time Villa player?

Which player do you wish we'd never signed?

Hmm a new thread to stop the plethora of Speculation threads?

'Favourite' is such an emotional subjective attachment as proven by a lot of people liking Ian Taylor. I'd say that if I think back, some of my fondest memories are of Dalian Atkinson or even Mark Bosnich. Yorke and McGrath too. But I'll go with Atkinson.

Using hindsight, I wish we'd never signed Stan Collymore, but at the time I was absolutely thrilled and convinced he was gonna bridge the gap.

No, it's not a speculation thread unless the questions asked are solely speculation-related :P

If a cat always lands on it's feet and butter bread always lands butter side down , what happens if i strap a slice of buttered bread to my cats back and drop her from the bedroom window ?

What's heavier?

A tonne of Feathers or a ton of bricks?

A tonne (1000kg) is heavier than a ton (907kg) therefore the feathers are heavier.

If George is a hippo and Bungle is a bear, what the f&*k is Zippy?

No-one knows what Zippy is but he is orange because the presenter was a Dundee United fan. So there ya go :)

Â