Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Bof....is it true that there are more Irish people living outside of Ireland than in it ?

and if so... is it true that the new Irish tourist slogan is ...

' Ireland....we're not all there ' .... :twisted:

Considering that there are almost certainly more USians of at least English ethnicity (somewhere around 50 million, give or take 5 million) than there are whites in England (, the same could be applied to England ;)

Then again, not too long ago, there were more people of Irish descent in New York City than in all of Ireland. The point could be made that it was the proportionally greater migration of Irish and Scots than that of the English across the seas that allowed for the democratization of the United Kingdom, as at one point in the 18th century, Ireland, Scotland, and England all had roughly equal population and, given broader extension of the franchise than existed then, would have roughly equal power in the Commons. As migration happened, English control of the UK could be maintained through democratic means (the current occupant of No. 10 notwithstanding).

Rounded or toned?

Hmm, rounded but on a toned bird. Otherwise toned. Not worth doing a whale JUST for a rounded boob !

How many Red Cards have you dished out ?

and

How has the site changed over the last 5 years ? are the threads / discussions pretty much the same, only the names change.

Where did I put my MontBlanc? - It's in the house somewhere but I cannot find the bugger (and if wife is reading this - onlly joking dear :oops:)

p.s. not joking can't find the bugger

p.p.s No this is different to B6's car keys - Help me please Mr BOF

EDIT: Said pen found so BOF you can sleep easy tonight

How many Red Cards have you dished out ?

and

How has the site changed over the last 5 years ? are the threads / discussions pretty much the same, only the names change.

Not including JPA, 8 reds and I think the some of the humour and light-heartedness has slightly gone from the forum as feuds and agendas have developed, sadly.

Gabby are your exams over?

you must have so much free time on your hands

is this why your asking stupid questions?

Two Science exams - tomorrow & Friday.

HOLD ON, A BIT OF MODERATION HERE, THI IS NOT THE ASK GABBY ANYTHING THREAD!

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!1!!!ONE.

then get revising

re-sits as well thats not good

actualy he will be in his chemistry exam in about 20 mins

Â