Ask BOF anything

tomzep

I see you carefully avoided my 2nd question on page 2, BOF. It's something I really need to know!

The cow? Pfff too small a number to matter. Let's say zero as a rough guess.

Is this thread just a ruse to allow un-moderated posting on other topics while you're otherwise engaged?

Great minds. I was thinking the exact same thing and as a result I have my beady eye on tomzep!

and... where would we finish in the Portugese league if we were allowed to field a team made entirely of all the right-backs we've been linked to in the past 137 days?

In the Portuguese League with Porto getting the proper punishment for buying referees we would in fact finish 2nd behind Benfica.

BOF, can you tell the difference between Guinness and Guinness extra cold?

Why is Guinness Red so bad?

Who is it that keeps mucking about with the black gold?

Is there any chance you might tie yourself to the gates of the brewery in Dublin until they stop mucking about with it?

The difference between Guinness and Guinness extra cold is in the delivery pipes I believe so apart from temperature no you can't tell the difference. It's quite hard (nay impossible) to GET Guinness Extra Cold in Ireland because it's for wimpy furreners. I haven't had Guinness Red but I have had some of the special brews and I quite like them. Always go back to the basics in the end though. If I was to tie myself to the gates they probably wouldn't let me swin in the vat and I don't wanna ruin a good thing.

which is better a BJ from your fav women or Gabby scoring the winner agaist Man Ure at home ?

both equally unlikely I have to say :wink:

Briefly visiting the world of complete fantasy I'll go with Gabby's winner tho' witnessing both simultaneously might just be nirvana.

BOF- Do football fans really listen to what their club says or just continue with their own conspiracy theories?

Humans are known to prefer the conspiracy.

A largely useless key in this day and age. Legacy from old IBM keyboards where it changed the behaviour of cursors and arrows once turned on. Microsoft Excel still uses the scroll lock key to 'hold' a selection but other than that, a 'free' key to be used however a programmer desires! Call it a freebie.

Â