Ask BOF anything

tomzep

How many people have scored hat tricks for Villa?

How many have scored more than one?

Don't. You. Dare.

hes lay down the gauntlet there

so my question is

is it impossible to find out the answer to that question?

It is far from impossible, and you're all b*stards :P

Is post on all posters allowed here?? :lol:

should i sack my new assistant because she is too dumb (& still in the probation period)?

or should i give her the benefit of the doubt, because she is young, pretty & has huge ti... ???

I definitely need pictures (as does everyone else) in order to answer this one properly.

BOF: I've recently split with my fiance. So when will I find the first victim of me being on the rebound?

This Friday night is a defo !

How many people have scored hat tricks for Villa?

How many have scored more than one?

Don't. You. Dare.

hes lay down the gauntlet there

so my question is

is it impossible to find out the answer to that question?

It is far from impossible, and you're all b*stards :P

Is post on all posters allowed here?? :lol:

We have history :P

£70,000,000 please :)

If you already own a guitar, don't NEED a new guitar and really need to pay some overdraft then pay the overdraft.

If you don't have cashflow problems and the overdraft can wait a bit then get the new guitar.

should i sack my new assistant because she is too dumb (& still in the probation period)?

or should i give her the benefit of the doubt, because she is young, pretty & has huge ti... ???

I definitely need pictures (as does everyone else) in order to answer this one properly.

photographic evidence is defo required, then BOF will answer all!

BOF if you were manager of Villa which three players would you sign (and no my wife at right back please!!!)?

I would sign Valencia's Miguel for rightback, David Bentley for right-wing. I'm assuming Sidwell is signed for the centre which gives me a final spot. I'd give Citeh a fortune for Hart.

Â