Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Should I shuffle one out tonight? or save it up and have a monumental session tomorrow?

Point of clarification required I think, given that you posted four minutes into Monday 25th May.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends what you did immediately afterwards. If you took it as being granted permission to go for butsecks and you went for it, then it's a good thing. But she probably didn't mean it like that :)

If you draw an imaginary letter "Q" on your forehead which way does the little leg stick out from your point of view ?

Not a trick, but your answer will tell me what I need to know.

It would stick out towards my left eye. I hope that doesn't prejudice your view of me :P

If you draw an imaginary letter "Q" on your forehead which way does the little leg stick out from your point of view ?

Not a trick, but your answer will tell me what I need to know.

It would stick out towards my left eye. I hope that doesn't prejudice your view of me :P

Nope, same as me. Means (apparently) we are very good at telling lies and the opposite applies if you draw it the other way.

Reading a book about it. The thing about being able to tell if people are telling lies from how they act or move is not really true. You are much more likely to be able to tell from the words they use and the way the sentences are constructed.

Who owns the internet and where is it located?

Are you asking because you think he'll be rich enough to satisfy your craving for investment and you can try and convince him to buy Randy out? :lol:

PS - (To BOF) Why is my left foot bigger than my right? It seems to be growing again as well?! :?

Â