Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Even though some of our players can be frustrating at times, I think everyone now start to see the value of having a big squad with players that are capable. The idea of getting rid of all those you feel are not top 11 material is a stupid one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Can anyone confirm that he was looking up for the goal? 🤔

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

'Bang Average Bailey' strikes again 🤣

One almost gets the impression that the two of you are more happy about taunting fellow Villa fans than that he actually scored an absolutely brilliant goal for us.

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

One almost gets the impression that the two of you are more happy about taunting fellow Villa fans than that he actually scored an absolutely brilliant goal for us.

Not happier per se, but it's a fun bonus 😎 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Just banter bro.

I'm happy for him and us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 20/10/2023 at 12:22, MrBlack said:

I wouldnt exactly say on fire, but he's definitely been improved. 

Although,  he does have 2 goals and 1 assist in less than 180 minutes of football, so he's on over 1.5 gca per 90 at the moment. 

Hopefully he gets more minutes and can maintain anything close to that rate of output, then he would be on fire.

Its really the fact he has only done it against weaker opposition so far (Palace and Everton), that means I'm not waving the rejuvenated banner just yet. 

Now on 3 goals and 2 assists in 179 minutes of PL football.

Whether he can deliver those numbers if he starts or not, it's clear Emery has got him operating at close to his best. 

He's a very valuable cog to Emery's ever more impressive machine.

Â