Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

42 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

I’d bin him for certain - he has had more than his fair share of opportunities afforded to him and let’s be honest, his return has been ridiculously below average.

I would happily trade his place in the squad to allow Sansom the chance of a return and allow Bertie the chance to shine as I am a huge fan of his, although I do believe Emery will sign another winger 

Please let’s move on from Sanson he’s done here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Please let’s move on from Sanson he’s done here.

You might well be right - or possibly Emery is giving him game time in order to look with fresh eyes pre - season. I maybe looking through tinted glasses - but I am adamant I would swap out Bailey for him. 

12 minutes ago, tinker said:

Bailey to score the winner Saturday, he's better than what we have seen, he's not playing with any freedom and looks like he's playing with an enormous amount of pressure on him. 

He's training but I imagine he's not getting game time on Saturday unless we get injuries to all our other midfielders. A minor tweak to the hammy is probably still a 2 week layoff minimum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Something different from the bench if needed. We have 3 games in a week soon. We need everyone back. 

I agree with that, I thought by the comment it meant we need him desperately back in the XI because he made such a difference, which he hasn’t been but totally agree we need him back squad wise because our numbers are low and he could be a difference maker although we haven’t seen much of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

For what? I think the team looked better without him against Newcastle.

Definitely. He's awful. I hope we've seen the last of him and he's moved on in the summer.

53 minutes ago, Risso said:

Definitely. He's awful. I hope we've seen the last of him and he's moved on in the summer.

Absolutely this - if we need something different we’ll send for the magic man.

Bailey won’t cut it in the prem imo

1 hour ago, ChesterDad said:

Absolutely this - if we need something different we’ll send for the magic man.

Bailey won’t cut it in the prem imo

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Seen the same talk before with Watkins and Mcginn..... 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Seen the same talk before with Watkins and Mcginn..... 

everyone has a view and this is fine, but could you provide one compelling reason, why you think Bailey will cut it in the prem?

• Like 1

Â