U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

That we're only 7pts off 2nd placed Norwich is an indictment on the rest of the league. And even in saying that, I feel we could easily do them here even though we so often flatter to deceive. Ho hum. Eh yeah maybe avoid the bookies here.

looks like our system doesn't work at Youth level either !! Too many players in a small space too much of the time . 

That said , Tim looking very sharp doing what he does. He has got genuine explosiveness over 5 yards which allows him to get the tackles in. Chrisene has real silky quality and reminds me so much of Gareth Barry. 

Carney doing Carney stuff when he can get on the ball.  And I like Kerr Smith . Is strong and without being really quick he does have the recovery pace Swinkels doesn't have .

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Appiah (on for Chrisene at HT with Barber switched from RB to LB) is a big lad isn’t he. Looked like a senior coming on to join the kids. How old? 

He'll be 20 in October.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Appiah (on for Chrisene at HT with Barber switched from RB to LB) is a big lad isn’t he. Looked like a senior coming on to join the kids. How old? 

not an injury i hope?

blimey Kerr Smith is quick lol.

Hart, Iroegbunam & O'Reilly look class on the ball tbh.

Chuk is looking ok, but tbh....i think he over plays it quite a lot.

Edited by MaVilla