Aston Villa Chocolate

sne

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

Are the pink diamond shaped sweets Ecstasy? If so, are this company hiring and do you need a roommate? 

Highly addictive, you can't eat just one :D 

• Haha 1

Chocolate companies sponsor football teams. Is it millwall who are sponsored by Huski?

Come on Cadbury’s. It’s shirt sponsor o’clock.

Huski isn't actually chocolate chocolate though, is it?  Thought it was some protein/hot-chocolate drink.  Like Horlicks but with that 90's Yorkie-it's-for-blokey-blokes marketing.

6 hours ago, sne said:

I used to work for Cloetta which is a big brand in Sweden but their chocolate is too sweet for me. I quite like some of the Marabou stuff, which is the competing Swedish brand.

Malaco, now you’re talking.

• Like 1

So found out all the other football teams have there in stock on Cadbury site but ours is sold out lol. Screw these so called bigger teams Cadbury sell more Aston Villa Cadbury chocolate than any off them, we simply have the sweetest tooth choco eaters at Villa it seems, Fat ba***rds we are..

https://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/our-product-range/cadbury-campaign/cadbury-fc-chocolate.html

Wolves and Villa have chocolate dieters and lots of them it seems. Looks like midlanders really enjoy the heartburn.

Edited by Dave-R

• 2 weeks later...
Â