Aston Villa Chocolate

sne

Cadbury has launched a limited-edition Dairy Milk Club Bar for Aston Villa supporters everywhere.

The new release contains the delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate we all know and love, packaged in its own unique Villa claret and blue colours inspired by the club’s crest, kits and Villa Park.

Cadbury, official partner of Aston Villa and whose iconic factory is located in Bournville, have revealed their latest range in partnership with nine Premier League and EFL Championship clubs.

The limited-edition bars will be available in selected stores in the UK this June and are the perfect gift for Villa fans.

Cadbury Dairy Milk Aston Villa bar

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/june/New-Cadbury-Dairy-Milk-Aston-Villa-bar/

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Boycott Cadbury, they’ve made one for Liverpool, Man Utd, Small Heath and others too.

Yeah, a nose posted one of these up on our Whatsapp group recently.

It is about time that they got round to doing one for us. I'm sure it will be a tasty combination of sweet success and glory. The Small Heath version will obviously taste and smell like sh**, so the knuckle draggers will love it..;).

Edited by John
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, sne said:

the delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate we all know and love

Pfft, it's not been that since fecking Mondelez got their hands on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Pfft, it's not been that since fecking Mondelez got their hands on it.

Have actually never eaten any Cadbury chocolate. Not sure they sell it in Sweden.

On a separate note I used to work in a chocolate factory for 6 years making candy.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Have actually never eaten any Cadbury chocolate. Not sure they sell it in Sweden.

On a separate note I used to work in a chocolate factory for 6 years making candy.

Sometimes you can find it but a lot more expensive than regular chocolate

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Lindt > cadbury.

Though you are absolutely correct, I've never much fancied Lindt either. Just a tad too rich for me. Milka's a bit meh. Was excited to see that Tony's Chocolonely stuff starting to be sold over here some time ago - I'd had some on a jaunt to Amsterdam and it was delicious - alas, for some reason it wasn't as nice as I remembered it being.  Well, no, I know the reason; rose-tinted munchies.

For my money, the chocolate brand that seems to consistently deliver is Ritter Sport. The peppermint one is amazing.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Sometimes you can find it but a lot more expensive than regular chocolate

Bit like TONY'S then. Wildly overrated imo.

• Like 1

I used to work for Cloetta which is a big brand in Sweden but their chocolate is too sweet for me. I quite like some of the Marabou stuff, which is the competing Swedish brand.

1 minute ago, GarethRDR said:

Tell Us More Willy Wonka GIF - TellUsMore WillyWonka GeneWilder - Discover  & Share GIFs

I'm the guy on the right.

Dress as an Oompa-Loompa and get in free to UPAC's Willie Wonka screening -  Hudson Valley One

Didn't actually work with chocolate, I made foam candy (not sure that's the correct term in English)

• Haha 4

Â