Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

You can sense the nervousness amongst the forest fans aswell, they sound quiet atm. I swear when we went there in 2019 we didn't stop singing, the entire 90 it felt like we were in constant voice. Wonder if it sounded like that on tv too. they are starting to pipe up now which is good lol

It did sound that way on TV too, but tbf you can understand why Forest fans are going to be far more nervous than we ever were. They've been down in the Championship for so long.

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

It did sound that way on TV too, but tbf you can understand why Forest fans are going to be far more nervous than we ever were. They've been down in the Championship for so long.

yes thats true, they just need to get a 2nd as at the moment they are being sloppy here.

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Either of these will do well to survive next season

The first season you never know but if they dont go dow  next season they will the season after. Wouldnt surprise me if brentford went down next season. 

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Either of these will do well to survive next season

No kidding. I hope there's some money in the background for the winners, because they both look like they could be heading for sub-20 point seasons.

Â