Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

We miss his energy and pressing at times 

yeah, he had his quirks, but you cant deny he worked his a*s off, i feel the same about ramsey, i think we do miss Buendia's and Ramsey's energy at times, McGinn is the only other one with energy/harassment dialled up to 11, Ramsey and Buendia werent far off him in that sense and we miss that energy in the press at times i think.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2023 at 08:02, Pinebro said:

Buendia is just as tenacious as McGinn is.

It's just less notable due to his small size

As stated I expect more goals and assists from McGinn than he is providing us.

How many has he scored since this post? 

First name on the team sheet. 

On 09/11/2023 at 23:49, MaVilla said:

yeah, he had his quirks, but you cant deny he worked his a*s off, i feel the same about ramsey, i think we do miss Buendia's and Ramsey's energy at times, McGinn is the only other one with energy/harassment dialled up to 11, Ramsey and Buendia werent far off him in that sense and we miss that energy in the press at times i think.

We do indeed, just means we will be even stronger when they return!

• Like 1

On 09/11/2023 at 23:39, beasley14 said:

We miss his energy and pressing at times 

Just think how far clear we'd be at the top of the league if Buendia was playing. Haha. 

I do agree though, he would be useful in phases of games, particularly in Europe. 

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

I'm very happy with McGinn recently.

He is doing what I asked of him

I'm sure he's doing it all for you, bro. 

On the 'recently' bit. McGinn has been phenomenal for 12 months - arguably our best/most consistent player. It's a nonsense to suggest otherwise. 

• Like 2

On 09/11/2023 at 23:13, Tom13 said:

What was that? I doubt he'd fallen in love with us quite that early.

I can't remember exactly and cant now find it, but he definitely did have a coded dig at Grealish.

It was a post about how you can either work your way to the top or sell out to get there. No names mentioned, but clearly talking about Jack as it was the day or the day after he left.

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

I can't remember exactly and cant now find it, but he definitely did have a coded dig at Grealish.

It was a post about how you can either work your way to the top or sell out to get there. No names mentioned, but clearly talking about Jack as it was the day or the day after he left.

Don't make too much sense to me, if he felt that strongly about staying put, he'd have stayed at Norwich 😛

Edited by Tom13

• 3 weeks later...

Missed him in the middle today. Type of player would have loved the knife fight going on in the middle of the park. 

Thought we vacated the middle when we went 442 and largely made it easy for Bournemouth save a great header by Ollie. 

Need him in these types of matches when it gets tough in the middle of the park. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Any idea how long he will be out? 

No chance we will be seeing him this season. Length of time will mean it will take a while to properly reach match fitness and by the time that happens it will be season over. Hopefully see him pre season I reckon! 

• Thanks 1

Â