Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

54 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Scapegoat? He played poorly, yes? 

are you on the McGinn thread giving him dog's abuse for his appalling shooting or Ramsey's thread for being flicked off the ball like a tic tac, or Watkin's who has been largely anonymous the last two games.. Or Luiz who had about three touches and Donk even less.

I bet before a game's even finished you're on this thread readying your disdain and anger.

Buendia has been awful the last two games but he's not alone, we need more depth in this squad, but he is one of very few that can make anything happen, but we do need more and better options, but I feel with better players around him Buendia still has plenty to offer.

As a team the injuries have cost us dearly as we look tired and a mile of the pace, Emi needs to rotate players and give some a rest.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Scapegoat? He played poorly, yes? 

It’s really boring now, whole Team was below par but bet this was the first thread you headed to

Edited by macandally
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, macandally said:

It’s really boring now, whole Team was below par but bet this was the first thread you headed to

It wasn’t, but why can’t people criticise an atrocious performance from our worst player on the day? 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It wasn’t, but why can’t people criticise an atrocious performance from our worst player on the day? 

Because he wasn’t, but in your mind, he was likely due to your obvious unconscious bias 

8 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

are you on the McGinn thread giving him dog's abuse for his appalling shooting or Ramsey's thread for being flicked off the ball like a tic tac, or Watkin's who has been largely anonymous the last two games.. Or Luiz who had about three touches and Donk even less.

I bet before a game's even finished you're on this thread readying your disdain and anger.

Buendia has been awful the last two games but he's not alone, we need more depth in this squad, but he is one of very few that can make anything happen, but we do need more and better options, but I feel with better players around him Buendia still has plenty to offer.

As a team the injuries have cost us dearly as we look tired and a mile of the pace, Emi needs to rotate players and give some a rest.

McGinn, Luiz and Ramsey were all far better than Buendia today. They also didn’t cost £38m and spend half the time moaning at other players.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Come on, he was comfortably our worst player today. Not sure that’s unconscious bias! 

We are happy to laud the team when we are winning but single out individuals when we lose.

Top tip, don’t ever try coaching, you sound just like Gerrard 

6 minutes ago, macandally said:

We are happy to laud the team when we are winning but single out individuals when we lose.

Top tip, don’t ever try coaching, you sound just like Gerrard 

I single out Buendia even when we win. Don’t rate the bloke. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

What’s the point? You think Buendia is the second most gifted player in our squad, I don’t. It’s subjective. There’s no way I’m going to convince you otherwise!

Well I agree it’s subjective - but I would still welcome your opinion, may/May not agree but would respect this nonetheless 👍🏻

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

Word abuse is being used very very losely in here....

I don't respect any Norwich fan's view on football any more. They clearly don't have a clue the way they went on about him.

Shone under the mayhem and lack of direction of Gerrard because he doesn't hide and tries things constantly.

Good grief though, when he's bad, like today, he's really really bad.

Why the ****. When he's had the ball taken off him three times in a row, does he think no one is coming the fourth time. Pathetic shielding of the ball.

16 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

He wasn't at his best.

But neither was Ramsey. Or Luiz in particular, who was wasteful in possession.

I doubt they'll get the amount of negative/critical posts that Buendia does - that makes him a scapegoat, no?

I think buendia was by far the worst out of all them. His performance was so poor ans i thought it was poor against fulham.

This is the problem when you dont have competition for places

• Like 1

Buendia was poor yesterday, like a few players were especially first half. Problem is we have nobody to replace him with when having a poor game. Hopefully won’t be the case next season. 

Looks a bit low on confidence (strangely enough) and frustrated. Holding on to the ball a moment too long and reluctant to shoot when he has the opportunity. Might just be tiring but I'd love to have him back to his best asap.

Â