Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, calcifer said:

If he was slippy G's mate then he would start! He is the player we are missing in the squad,  he can unlock a defence! Feel sorry for him, sitting on his ass while Coutinho ambles about on the pitch! 

Slippy G needs to slip away…

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m still okay with the signing, just not the guaranteed starts regardless of form. 

I think we could have extended his loan, Barcelona would have been happy, The fact they took 17 million shows they just wanted him out

It honestly amazes me that he has not asked for a transfer yet.Tell you what.If I was Emi,I would be asking for a transfer because it is obuious that while Coutinho is there Emi will only play a bit part......Irrespective of results.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

It honestly amazes me that he has not asked for a transfer yet.Tell you what.If I was Emi,I would be asking for a transfer because it is obuious that while Coutinho is there Emi will only play a bit part......Irrespective of results.

Yeah I'm dreading a scenario where Buendia, Mings and Luiz follows Carney out the door before the window closes.

It's clear Gerrard has other players he rates above them, I don't agree with him on this and I think results will show it's a bad call.

• Like 3

SG still hasent worked out that winning the title with Rangers in the SPL is a TOTALLY different ball game to the Premier League.

Its obvious to me that in the SPL you can play your favourite players regardless of form but that will NOT work in the Premier League.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Should be starting on Saturday no doubt.

Yes,I would think so....BUT,if we lose then I bet SG will have him back as a regular starter frm now till end of season.so,we cant win really.

On 08/08/2022 at 13:57, PussEKatt said:

Agreed - here is the player who I believe will ultimately cost Gerrard his job. Without barely kicking  a ball 

• Thanks 1

I haven’t even got the impression SG dislikes Buendia, I think he rates him. The real problem is that Gerrard set his sights on Coutinho and bet everything on him lifting the team. And with one playmaker in the team, who was most likely guaranteed all the playing time he wants before the World Cup, Buendia is out.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I haven’t even got the impression SG dislikes Buendia, I think he rates him. The real problem is that Gerrard set his sights on Coutinho and bet everything on him lifting the team. And with one playmaker in the team, who was most likely guaranteed all the playing time he wants before the World Cup, Buendia is out.

This is surely too reasoned and logical to be true?

48 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He'll remain second choice so we can force this Coutinho situation? What happened to playing players on merit?

I think you, and VT in general, are too negative on Coutinho.

• Like 1

Â