Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

On 21/03/2022 at 19:34, imavillan said:

Someone giving Buendia some dogs abuse for no reason whatsoever. No need for it and it must make him feel uncomfortable.

Dickhead 

Disgusting. That bloke should be ashamed of himself. How can you emotionally abuse another person in the street? You must be hate filled. I feel sorry for his parents. But we should not be surprised given that the whole Arsenal stadium loudly abused Martinez in the away game, and he helped them win an FA Cup after being a reliable back up keeper who had limited opportunities. They always have a loud and bullish opinion on everything, sadly far too many of Arsenal fans lack class.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He gives us that drive, and he's one of the only people in the team who actually wants to ball

Definitely has to have a run of games now, Bailey, Ramsey and arguably Coutinho have shown nothing in recent weeks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, messi11 said:

What a waste of money

If we ain't playing him then I agree it's a waste of money, if we do play him then no, it's not a waste of money. 

He should be starting every game at the moment

• Like 1

His vertical passing immediately began causing Wolves problems, where Coutinho had been trying to be too intricate and was crowded out, plus he's much more aggressive off the ball. Emi starting or at least on earlier sees a lot more chances in to the feet of Ollie and Bailey.

If we don’t start him, we’ll end up losing Buendia and he’ll go on to do well. He’s so tenacious off the ball which is what I would have assumed SG would have wanted, but bringing in Coutinho has basically ended Buendia’s run. It’s a no brainer to have them both as the “number 10s” in this system.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

If we ain't playing him then I agree it's a waste of money, if we do play him then no, it's not a waste of money. 

He should be starting every game at the moment

Lange needs to go!

27 minutes ago, Thug said:

He was on fire before we brought Coutinho in, and quite frankly, we looked a better team.

Yes Coutinho has shown moments of brilliance but I'd much rather we persisted with Buendia. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Lange needs to go!

Lange signed him, and has no input into whether or not the manager picks him. 

Strange post . 

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Should never be dropped. Worked his way into brilliant form only to be benched by the manager. Baffling.

I don’t think he knows how to play them both and in what system. Therein lies the problem. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t think he knows how to play them both and in what system. Therein lies the problem. 

Only at the Villa could a manager invent a system to nullify all the best players.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Lange signed him, and has no input into whether or not the manager picks him. 

Strange post . 

Lange signed him- He needs to go. We flopped in the summer, bought players who dont fit in our side

Â