Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Jumping Jehoshaphat that's some sugar coated bitter pill

Cave's doom and angst laiden lyrics backed by Brodie's saccharine coated pop melodies.

She might actually be onto something, I would pay to see it for sure

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Cave's doom and angst laiden lyrics backed by Brodie's saccharine coated pop melodies.

First single is to be Fifteen Feet of Pure White Sugar Coated Iceberg I understand. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, bickster said:

Football's coming home into my arms?

Frank Skinner on ukulele

On 12/02/2022 at 16:04, Phil Silvers said:

The wife and I do this as well as she will have usually done the research and knows what she is talking about, particularly when it comes to cars/DIY/general repairs. If they end up continuing to talk to me when I clearly know f*** all, then they don’t get the business. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

The wife and I do this as well as she will have usually done the research and knows what she is talking about, particularly when it comes to cars/DIY/general repairs. If they end up continuing to talk to me when I clearly know f*** all, then they don’t get the business. 

Same here. Also see tradesmen, my wife has been in the plumbing and heating game since 1987, but no a man comes round it's me he talks to. No **** clue mate, I test software and have the hands of a woman. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Still reeling them in every day. The tweets are funny, the replies by the people who think they are real are priceless

The outrage is delicious. So eager to voice their disapproval. 

• Like 1

Â