Midweek Football 25/28 January

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

Arsenal playing well without Aubamayang

Hopefully Southampton play this Vokins guy at LB v us. Southampton simply not the same side without Walkers Peters and Bertrand, front 3 too isolated. They're still in it though.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

were averaging 10000 more fans per game than your beloved Leeds 

2k more with a much bigger stadium and a billion pound team, actually 😉

The Big Sam cycle continues. Absolute dinosaur! It's not 2004 anymore! Ha ha am I right lads

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

Saka looks good wide right, both defensively and offensively.

Thought the same vs baggies

I think him playing wide right gives them more balance, keep Tierney and auba on the left (I know neither are playing...) and they can hurt you on both flanks

He's a great player 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Thought the same vs baggies

I think him playing wide right gives them more balance, keep Tierney and auba on the left (I know neither are playing...) and they can hurt you on both flanks

He's a great player 

he would be a great player to buy, he can cover so many postions, didn't he play left back for England?

Just now, Danishlad said:

he would be a great player to buy, he can cover so many postions, didn't he play left back for England?

Yep, left wing back and him and Jack looked very good together

Unfortunately the 2nd time they tried jack left wing and saka left wing back maguire decided to play left midfielder and despite the media celebrating him "being everywhere" it messed up the position of the 2 better players 

Â