Which Premier League club fans do you 'hate' the most?

ender4

Which clubs fans do you 'hate' the most?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Premier League club fans do you 'hate' the most?

• Liverpool
    • Man United
    • Spurs
    • Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Man City
    • Wolves
    • Newcastle
    • West Brom
    • Leeds
    • West Ham
    • Other Premier League club

1) Leeds - Living in Yorkshire I know several supporters of this rancid club - and funnily enough hearing so much more from them now they are back in the top flight - Literally had barely seen anything on social media Leeds related from them (pre-Bielsa) now it is constant. Well, when they win. Our 3-0 league cup final win was one of my favourite memories along with the 3-2 Carbone hat-trick.  Detest their fan base and thuggish nature.

2) Liverpool - Was jealous of their success growing up in the 80's. Still am jealous of their success to be fair. But would not change supporting our great club for any of that. Again - it's the fans. And their self-entitlement. Always the victims. Never their fault. Famous atmosphere, ETC. Despise the ex player pundits they have - Carragher, Souness, Murphy, McManaman ETC. Beating them 2-1 in the FA Cup semi, spoiling Stevie's birthday & 7-2 this season - Fantastic stuff.

3) Man Utd - See above re: jealousy (90's this time). Can not buy a win against these words removed. Some horrible defeats - League Cup final 2010 (robbed),  Macheda late winner,  Hernandez winner, FA Cup defeat - all 3-2 - all games we were winning. And 1992 Steve Bruce scoring those two late goals. Makes me want to put on the 1994 League Cup final video on. W***ers! :P  More a results based hate for these.

It was difficult to choose amongst these three but I wanted Liverpool to beat Leeds first game of the season and I usually want United to beat the scousers - But that may change over a period of time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Spurs' Billy big bollocks behaviour after half a century on the sidelines and a short memory acting like they're where they belong. You've 2 **** titles in 139 years lads.

the reason i voted spurs. couldn't have put it better.

the poll depends on context. i didn't vote united/liverpool because the (very few) genuine fans i've met have been sound. the plastics are a nightmare but to be honest i don't entertain footballing discussions with them and don't consider them fans myself.

spurs on the other hand, whether plastic or genuine, are insufferable. particularly when they first got into the champ league

i'd like to also give a special mention to everton. absolute pricks. watched the 3-2 ashley young winner in a pub with a few older everton lads in there. i was just a young lad, in there on my own, and they were absolute t*ssers to me throughout the game. i went **** ballistic when young scored.

Edited by tomav84

Outside of social media I don't know any man City fans or West ham, maybe 2 Chelsea fans, very few spurs fans, my family has some Leeds, couple of mates are Newcastle and Everton but they're OK, arsenal fans who are sound, I can count the number of blues fans I know on both hands, then a lot of baggies, wolves, Liverpool and utd

Growing up it was utd but getting older Liverpool fans are catching them up, just weirdos, grown men who still wear Kenny Dalglish pyjamas that kind of thing, those who feel the need to justify their glory hunting by making themselves mega fans obsessed with the club, 40 year old men with liver birds painted on their house, a guy in his mid 20s who scored a goal at 5 a side whilst wearing his Liverpool kit and started a Robbie fowler chant to celebrate, I dont understand them 

Social media is different though, the utd and Liverpool fans on there are as bad as the ones I know but the Leeds fans are a special breed, they're everywhere too

The other thing I would say about Liverpool fans is they're full of shit when it comes to this one of own, scouser, never walk alone stuff, they love klopp cos he gets them and all that bollocks

They toss players aside like any other club

That "it means more" nonsense can get in the sea too, they actually believe that shit 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Plastic fans of big clubs seem to think that were jealous of them when the complete opposite is true. If anything I pity them, they've never felt what I felt the first time my dad walked me to the ground from Aston station, they may get to win things but they don't have anything like the emotional investment that I do. Their big wins will never be as sweet as our small ones. There's not been much success in the 22 years I've been going Villa Park, but I wouldn't want to support any other team.

This.  I'd rather endure this season as a proper Sheffield United fan than as a Brummie Red or Plastic Scouse etc.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

The other thing I would say about Liverpool fans is they're full of shit when it comes to this one of own, scouser, never walk alone stuff, they love klopp cos he gets them and all that bollocks

They toss players aside like any other club

That "it means more" nonsense can get in the sea too, they actually believe that shit 

They shut up when you mention how they treated Karius

Man Utd since the Ferguson days.  Billy big time fans and over the top media attention etc.  Not nice. 

Worst of all of me though - West Ham.

Awful ownership, awful fans. Hate the stadium issue. Just everything about them is just horrid. 

• Like 1

Worst thing about that was it was one of gabbys last good performances for us, from memory we were 2-0 up and they couldn't live with him but he went off injured shortly after that and they came back in to the game including suarez buying a penalty in the 2nd half which I'm sure lineker called him out on MOTD and they went nuts for a change 

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Worst thing about that was it was one of gabbys last good performances for us, from memory we were 2-0 up and they couldn't live with him but he went off injured shortly after that and they came back in to the game including suarez buying a penalty in the 2nd half which I'm sure lineker called him out on MOTD and they went nuts for a change 

Didnt his injury lead to us signing Holt the real man

Gabby vs Liverpool was always one of his better opponents

Â