Which Premier League club fans do you 'hate' the most?

ender4

Which clubs fans do you 'hate' the most?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Premier League club fans do you 'hate' the most?

• Liverpool
    • Man United
    • Spurs
    • Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Man City
    • Wolves
    • Newcastle
    • West Brom
    • Leeds
    • West Ham
    • Other Premier League club

31 minutes ago, meregreen said:

She kept it secret from me, didn’t find out till much later. I was in love, wadya gonna do 😍😍

Well obviously DHUTWU ;)

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Hmm, I guess it used to be Man Utd when I was younger, but as the years have rolled on I've just felt that any salt I used to have could be put to be better use.

Gritting Munich runways, for example.

Yes I am a horrible, horrible person, which is why the true answer is I hate myself the most.

• Haha 4

Liverpool for the reasons mentioned by various people above. 

Then Utd from their time in the 90s and how obnoxious their fans were. 

Then Leeds based off social media nonsense the last few years and living near there since 04. Barely met any fans for years and now can't move for them. 

Agree in general about the plastic fan comments that have been made but I'm not keen on painting any fan not from the immediate area as plastic (sounds like something City say about us). I grew up in North Devon but both myself and my brother love Villa, our first game was as a 6 or 7 Yr old (with about a 500 mile round trip thrown in) and been going to games since. Suffered through relegation, cheated out of cup wins, the abuse of living near Bradford and openly supporting Villa under Lambert etc. I don't think I'm a plastic fan just because of where I grew up, I support Villa because I was drawn to them (literally no teams in North Devon) not because of where I was born. 

• Like 1

Wasn't sure before, but without a doubt now it's Liverpool. I know Scousers are thick, but surely it only takes a single IQ point to figure out that having an entire team ravaged with a virus 48 hours prior to a match is a lot different than knowing well over a month in advance you have to play a fixture overlapping with a second fixture halfway around the world in some money-grabbing cup.

• Like 1

Â