Midweek Football 28/30 December

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:
18:20

Positive tests recorded at Sheffield United

Burnley v Sheff Utd (18:00 GMT)

476d1890-be68-495d-9e8b-fcd81e9cbcc4.jpg

Sheffield United

Sheffield United have confirmed the club recorded a number of positive coronavirus tests after the latest round of testing.

The individuals who have tested positive have now entered into a period of self-isolation in accordance with Premier League and government guidelines.

Article Reactions

So what's the difference between them and City?

I'm not sure but I think it is going to become a real problem soon.  The solution may be to cancel football after we beat Man Utd and decide the league on points per game.

Edited by sharkyvilla

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm not sure but I think is going to become a real problem soon.  The solution may be to cancel the league after we beat Man Utd and decide the league on points per game.

After last season's farce, they've defined the process. The season is null and void if it is forced to end before the games for game week 19 are completed. After that, it's PPG. All of these games in hand stacking up might make defining game week 19 interesting. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I reckon Leeds vs West Brom is the game to watch.

Burnley vs Sheffield is likely to be as entertaining as digging out your eyeballs with a pen knife.

Yeah, I've gone for that. I'll see some attacking but frustrating football.

27 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Derby 1 small heath 0 it's unlikely to be a good watch, but the goalkeeping howler that's put them behind is worth a giggle.

WBA says - hold my pint.

Â