Midweek Football 28/30 December

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

4 hour notice, I’m surprised they’ve been allowed

They've not given all the details yet, Amazon said it was for Covid reasons and more details to come.

Edit - Started responding before TreeVillan had answered, apols.

Edited by Jonesy7211

Reassuring to see Crystal Palace score against Leicester and West Brom getting a draw against Liverpool. Makes our performance against them that the more impressive. Also Burnley had far more opportunities against Leeds than against us and were unlucky to have a goal disallowed and given a penalty against them.

Just now, nepal_villan said:

Reassuring to see Crystal Palace score against Leicester and West Brom getting a draw against Liverpool. Makes our performance against them that the more impressive. Also Burnley had far more opportunities against Leeds than against us and were unlucky to have a goal disallowed and given a penalty against them.

We should have scored double figures against Burnley, how that ended 0-0 I'll never know.

46 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How long before football clubs start buying Covid Vaccines privately do you think? 

I suspect they have tried on multiple occasions on the qt because it would tarnish the reputation if they were seen to be trying to push in and get them before the old folk.

Edited by AndyClarke

18:20

Positive tests recorded at Sheffield United

Burnley v Sheff Utd (18:00 GMT)

476d1890-be68-495d-9e8b-fcd81e9cbcc4.jpg

Sheffield United

Sheffield United have confirmed the club recorded a number of positive coronavirus tests after the latest round of testing.

The individuals who have tested positive have now entered into a period of self-isolation in accordance with Premier League and government guidelines.

Article Reactions

So what's the difference between them and City?

Â