Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I wonder if someone could kindly help me out. I'm on the wind up with a sha friend and wanted to send them nuremburgs 'why we must beat' post from a few years back. Maybe Im just stupid but I can't find it using the search settings, would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction or post a link?

Thanks in advance

Colin.

I wonder if someone could kindly help me out. I'm on the wind up with a sha friend and wanted to send them nuremburgs 'why we must beat' post from a few years back. Maybe Im just stupid but I can't find it using the search settings, would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction or post a link?

Thanks in advance

Colin.

Is this the post that you're looking for?

Edit: Ok, I've just realised it's been days since you were looking for it, oh well. :P

it seems since granted the 4 intrested parties (paladini, the thai, HK and supposedly uber rich ambani brothers) to look at there books the only ones willing to buy are the HK and Paladini and his bid is currently odds on to be accepted. they will have a massive head wobble if that chancer paladini takes over.

Central Tonight understands that a deal to buy Birmingham City may be close to completion. Former Queens Park Rangers chairman, Gianni Paladini is said to be close to gaining control of the club.

Our Central Tonight reporter Mark Gough has, in the last few minutes, spoken to someone close to the deal.

"Because of Stock market rules Gianni Paladidin is forbidden to say anything public about the deal, but my understanding is his bid to buy the club is about 90 per cent there. He's got the money in place - along with old QPR pal Flavio Briatore.

"They're prepared to offer £15 million as an initial payment for ST ANDREWS ULAY Birmingham City, 20 million to invest in the squad and a further £10 million if they return to the Premier League.

"There is another bidder in the wings, but Gianni Paladini wants to know that Birmingham City is serious about his bid before he takes any further formal steps. Anyone wanting to buy the club has to pay £60,000 to go through the Birmingham City books - that's known as due diligence. he doesn't want to spend even £60,000 if the club's going to offer a deal to another bidder."

But Mark Gough Central Tonight reporter says there are some stumbling blocks:

"The club does however have a lot of debt - £20 million in loans from Carson Yeung and Birmingham International Holdings - so any new buyer would have to sort them out.

"Well Gianni and the Italian team I'm told has the money. Gianni Paladini lives in Solihull, he's a huge fan of the club - his sons go to the games and he's recently been sen at Blues away games.

"The only formal statement from the club tonight is via the Hong Kong Stock market where it's listed which says that they've been approached by two bidders, discussions are at early stages. This statement was first put out on October 9 - but the club's not expanding on that, but tonight -it looks like Birmingham City may soon have new owners - and very possibly, Gianni Paladini.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2012-10-29/deal-to-buy-birmingham-city-may-be-close-to-completion/

I heard on BBC Radio WM tonight that their auditors have pulled out and the "club" say that will further delay the issue of their accounts. For how long will they be allowed to drag this out? Relegate them now...

Is this the post that you're looking for?

Edit: Ok, I've just realised it's been days since you were looking for it, oh well. :P

I managed to find it but thank you for your reply.

Their auditors have indeed pulled out.

Birmingham City's owners' auditors BDO resign

The auditors looking into the accounts of Birmingham City FC's parent company have resigned from the job.

Birmingham International Holdings said in a statement accountants BDO had stood down, saying they had not been able to get "consistent, reliable and complete" information from the company.

The club's owners said it would mean another delay to them publishing their accounts, dating back to June 2010.

They said they were in the process of appointing new auditors.

In June, BDO said it was "sceptical" whether it had received "all relevant information" from the club's directors, something owner Carson Yeung disagreed with.

He said at the time the club's directors had "taken all the steps" to give the auditors all the information required.

The dispute between the club and BDO had been in regard to Birmingham City PLC's results for the year to 30 June 2011, which were filed in June this year at Companies House.

Mr Yeung took control of Birmingham City in 2009 and is the club's largest single shareholder with a 26.3% stake.

Â