Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

We can slag them all we want, but they are doing better than us and in a cup final. stone and glass house springs to mind!.
SHA are one place above us in the league - that's it. They still have shit fans, shit players, shit history, shit stadium and sell less tickets for a Carling Cup semi-final than we do for an FA Cup 3rd round game.

Loved the fact that they really got support due to fans wanting stubs for the final but they lost!!

Just read that their should be tickets for the final that will go on general sale!!!

go back a season, you may see some similarities in our attendances.

I will go back a season, I think it was more to do with the allocation system. Remember the allocation is 31,500, Villa on a bad day pull in just over 30.

We can slag them all we want, but they are doing better than us and in a cup final. stone and glass house springs to mind!.
SHA are one place above us in the league - that's it. They still have shit fans, shit players, shit history, shit stadium and sell less tickets for a Carling Cup semi-final than we do for an FA Cup 3rd round game.
and what has all of that got to do wth them being better than us this season, and having a better manager might i add??.

and what has all of that got to do wth them being better than us this season, and having a better manager might i add??.

For the love of god give it a rest!! Polluting every single thread with your utter bile is starting to wear a little thin. Are you so bored that you need to resort to the same boring thoughts and opinions on a constant loop?

As we all know, getting to the Carling Cup Final means absolutely **** all unless you win it. I was at Wembley last year, and believe me, just getting to a final was no consolation at the final whistle.

They are on the same amount of points as us this season despite investing heavily in the summer transfer window, having a settled first 11 throughout the season, not having a managerial change to contend with and having very few injuries.

We are having a bad time at the moment, but will improve. There whole existence has been nothing but bad times, and shows no signs of improving.

For the love of god give it a rest!! Polluting every single thread with your utter bile is starting to wear a little thin. Are you so bored that you need to resort to the same boring thoughts and opinions on a constant loop?

As we all know, getting to the Carling Cup Final means absolutely **** all unless you win it. I was at Wembley last year, and believe me, just getting to a final was no consolation at the final whistle.

They are on the same amount of points as us this season despite investing heavily in the summer transfer window, having a settled first 11 throughout the season, not having a managerial change to contend with and having very few injuries.

We are having a bad time at the moment, but will improve. There whole existence has been nothing but bad times, and shows no signs of improving.

How do you know we'll improve eh?, i have heard that line from people like you since october and we are still muck, like it or not SHA have had a better season than us with lesser playing staff also.

How do you know we'll improve eh?, i have heard that line from people like you since october and we are still muck, like it or not SHA have had a better season than us with lesser playing staff also.

How do you know we wont improve? Define "better season" to me? The questions you seem hell bent on chucking at other people can just as easily be answered by yourself.

By "people like you" I imagine you mean people with a sense of optimism, a little bit of belief and faith in the people at Villa that we will turn it around.

Ask your general Bluenose this, and they wont be half as optimistic as the majority of Villa fans are. Which says a lot.

How do you know we wont improve? Define "better season" to me? The questions you seem hell bent on chucking at other people can just as easily be answered by yourself.

By "people like you" I imagine you mean people with a sense of optimism, a little bit of belief and faith in the people at Villa that we will turn it around.

Ask your general Bluenose this, and they wont be half as optimistic as the majority of Villa fans are. Which says a lot.

They have the upper hand on us, they have atleast been able to put a run of winnings games together unlike us and the have a better goal differance. and they have got to a cup final, say what you want but you'd love to be there instead of them.

They've been marginally better than us this season and they're above us on goal difference - that says it all about how shit they are really. You seem to think just because we're below them at this moment in time that suddenly makes their fans, stadium, players and history just as good as ours.

And no, I would not trade our fans for their inbred lot, our magnificent stadium for their glorified shed, our players for their band of thugs and our dozens upon dozens of trophies for their one League Cup for a goal difference that is 5 better than ours and a place in the Carling Cup final against Arsenal.

They've been marginally better than us this season and they're above us on goal difference - that says it all about how shit they are really. You seem to think just because we're below them at this moment in time that suddenly makes their fans, stadium, players and history just as good as ours.

And no, I would not trade our fans for their inbred lot, our magnificent stadium for their glorified shed, our players for their band of thugs and our dozens upon dozens of trophies for their one League Cup for a goal difference that is 5 better than ours and a place in the Carling Cup final against Arsenal.

But you'd rather have a manager that shows your club up as been as bad as this shower on the pitch. i never said they had better fans or stadium or are a better club. i'm just saying they as a team have been better than us this season.

But you'd rather have a manager that shows your club up as been as bad as this shower on the pitch. i never said they had better fans or stadium or are a better club. i'm just saying they as a team have been better than us this season.
Rather have a manager who does that in your opinion as opposed to what?

They are having a better season so far. Theres no denying that. But thats dowen to Oneill dropping us and the cripping injuries.

The difference is they're having a good season and playing really well, we're having the worst season for a long time and they're only 1 place above us. On GD.

Lets see in may where they are and even better, lets see how they do next season.

Having seen at least 10 of the last SHA games at there place first hand. i have no idea how they are where they are in the league.

Last night they played like they always have done and got put in there place. every game they have got anything it has come from luck or there only chance of the game.

Having seen at least 10 of the last SHA games at there place first hand. i have no idea how they are where they are in the league.

Last night they played like they always have done and got put in there place. every game they have got anything it has come from luck or there only chance of the game.

100% agree. worst team in the league in my opinion but unfortunately also the luckiest. still think they'll go down.

Â