Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Come on, I want them relegated. Normally I want them to suffer in 17th and get pasted by us, but their fans have been utter dicks this year. And the fact they keep sneaking through in the cups and getting lucky draw after lucky draw grates on me as well.

When our squad was just recovering from injury! And in that game they got a debatable penalty, one ruled out (although Ridgwell was interfering with play) and then got battered by us and we couldn't score, and their winner came from a deflection that looped in off Lumpic.

THen they drew West Ham who played brilliantly against United and then didn't turn up in the second half at 1-0 up..... as well as Rochdale, MK Dons, and Brentford all at home before that, which they scraped through. clearings in the woods.

Wasn't it Gary Player who said "The harder you work the luckier you get"

Maybe we just need to work harder?

I hope we finish above the blues - the fact that it is in serious doubt is alarming!

One positive might be they've played more at home than we have so if we win our home matches we might stand a good chance.

After reading here about their attendance last night, I just went onto their website (and now feel like I need to disinfect my computer) - the amusing thing is that Premier League stubs don't count towards Wembley tickets, just STH and Carling Cup attendance. They really are unbelievably stupid.

And if you want a laugh, look at the FAQs. Just shows the general level of intelligence of their fans.

Â