Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I don't think it matters how much Arsenal "want" to beat SHA - they'll win regardless because they're a top team and SHA are the opposite. Unfortunately though, Arsenal aren't always top, and I fear that SHA will grab a dodgy early goal and then park the bus for the rest of the game. I'm confident that Arsenal's class will see them through the game though.

Arsenal don't have a game until 6 days after the final so no vital games a couple days after to worry about. His team against Ipswich was:

Szczeny, Sagna, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy, Fabregas, Denilson, Wilshere, Arshavin, Bendtner, Van Persie.

So given the strength of that team, I'd expect a pretty strong team for the final, Nasri coming in.

They have the upper hand on us, they have atleast been able to put a run of winnings games together unlike us and the have a better goal differance. and they have got to a cup final, say what you want but you'd love to be there instead of them.

Ohhhhh.. their infamous "run of two winning games" (that they've just done for the first time in 14 months).

Oh, how I envy them fran.

:nod:

okayyyyyy i will tell you when we beat birmingham @ wembley !!!! deal or no deal?

10:06 PM Feb 10th via web

Robin Van Persie Twitter

No IF from Van Persie!!!

Yes we are in the Final!!! I'm sooo happy!!! Was a great win today. Lets bring the Cup home!!!!!

3:36 PM Jan 25th via web

An earlier one from Van Persie.

did anyone see benny hill on ssn? waffling about expanding the sty, how can he contemplate expanding when that cant even sell out that hell hole at the moment?

he was also talking about building a hotel in the ground, how stupid would that look? you cant make it up :lol:

Whilst I have no sympathy for a 40 stone man, especially a blue nose, would he not be able to classify himself as disabled and sit where the wheelchairs are and stuff?

Sorry if that sounds horrible "pretend to be disabled", that's not how I mean it.

Â