Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

with there first game being televised, and i think its a 12.30 kick off, i bet they will struggle to fill that shit hole for the first game, without giving away tickets at £5 i dont think they will get above 25k

Jim, when they were last relegated they got an average of just over 20k

last season around 24k

for the first game I would imagne 18k would be seen as a success

the last time they were down they wre something like the 7th best supported club

Back from the dead is the reasons to laugh at the Sha thread and its back with avengance.

First Chumbawunmba packs his backs for Bolton and follows Za Rat out the door and today Kapo is being linked with joining Bruce at Wigan and McFadden wants to go anywhere.

Then just when your sides are starting to hurt you realise they are sill in a mess off the pitch as well.

CARSON Yeung has been told he is entitled to ‘nothing’ from Blues.

But David Sullivan said the directors might be willing to allow the Hong Kong businessman on to the board if supporters indicated they would be comfortable with such a move.

However, it continues to look likely Yeung will sever his ties with Blues after a tortuous £50million takeover attempt.

His spokesman Sammy Yu raised this prospect on Friday.

Yu said Yeung and his firm, Grandtop International, wanted to have a say in the day-to-day running of the club.

But it has emerged they have withdrawn their request for an EGM to try to get Grandtop CEO William Chan voted on to the board – another indication they have conceded defeat.

“Carson Yeung is entitled to nothing,” said Sullivan. “He had an option to buy the club but he didn’t.

“I’m far from convinced having him on the board would add anything to the club and I think it would be unpopular with supporters.

“If the supporters indicated they would like Carson Yeung on the board then we’d consider it.”

“I’m interested to see what he decides to do in a few weeks,” added Sullivan, who confirmed Blues had received ‘numerous’ bids for James McFadden, but had rejected them all.

Sullivan continued: “They withdrew the request re William Chan. However, they could ask for a vote at any time.

“Really, they are in a mess. They bought 29.9 per cent and had an option to buy the club. They didn’t invoke the option as it appeared they couldn’t raise the money. They got it wrong and lost out.”

Yeung spent £15million to take his stake in the club a year ago and unsuccessfully tried to get Steve McManaman and Fan Zhiyi voted on to the board at an EGM in February.

Sullivan, the Gold brothers and Karren Brady have more pressing matters on their minds than addressing the latest twist in the Yeung saga.

They have stressed neither McFadden nor Sebastian Larsson will be sold this summer, but McFadden’s agent Willie McKay has put a cat among the pigeons by claiming the striker is keen to exit.

McKay said: “James has told me he wants to leave.

“He is happy when Alex McLeish gave him an opportunity to play first-team football every week but it’s a short career and he wants to play at the highest level.”

Blues boss McLeish will doubtless speak to the board again and probably McFadden himself in the light of these comments.

But he has continually stressed McFadden won’t be moving on, and there is really no need for Blues to sell their best players.

And Blues’ board will certainly be primed to take the matter up with McKay, with whom they have had a strained relationship in the past.

From the Mail

Muamba to bolton for £5.75 million. I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank. Talk about over priced.

they only have £5million upfront for him the rest is just potential add-onns of 750k but more importantly arsenal got around £1.8million of that fee due to the sell on clause and the fact they bought him for £4million means they sold him on at a loss :D still a stupid price for a player of his quality

Muamba to bolton for £5.75 million. I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank. Talk about over priced.

they only have £5million upfront for him the rest is just potential add-onns of 750k but more importantly arsenal got around £1.8million of that fee due to the sell on clause and the fact they bought him for £4million means they sold him on at a loss :D still a stupid price for a player of his quality

Tom Ross interviewed Sullivan at the end of the season and Sullivan said that they had paid Arsenal £2m up front and then they had to pay a certain amount each game up until £4m is paid and then Arsenal get a percentage of the sale too. So basically Blose have made up to £1.75m from the transfer but a further percentage of that is to Arsenal.

Mumba is shit can't believe Bolton have actually wanted him

as to Yeung not sure who he will sell out to

as the Golds and Sullivans have agreed that there can not be a majority shareholder, they would either have to buy half each (and I doubt sullivan is willing to do that, even at a knockdown price) or Golds would have to buy out Yeung in total OR Yeung sells out to a third party

stupid deal at teh time to allow Yeung to buy only a part and how funny !!

Apparently it was £30k a game for Muamba and he played 37 times so that what £1.1m? + £2m upfront + £1.5m sell on. Arsenal made £4.6m from him, amazing seeing as he can't trap a bag of cement. Blues have made a profit of £400k on him less his wages, so they've more than likely made a loss on him, of course the few fans left will tell you different and how it was great business.

Apparently it was £30k a game for Muamba and he played 37 times so that what £1.1m? + £2m upfront + £1.5m sell on. Arsenal made £4.6m from him, amazing seeing as he can't trap a bag of cement. Blues have made a profit of £400k on him less his wages, so they've more than likely made a loss on him, of course the few fans left will tell you different and how it was great business.

No doubt about it they have made a loss. You forget the fact he would have been entitled to a large signing on fee for joining Blues and as he hadn't asked for a transfer it will still be due so that will right of the 400K profit even before wages. :D

as to Yeung not sure who he will sell out to

as the Golds and Sullivans have agreed that there can not be a majority shareholder, they would either have to buy half each (and I doubt sullivan is willing to do that, even at a knockdown price) or Golds would have to buy out Yeung in total OR Yeung sells out to a third party

stupid deal at teh time to allow Yeung to buy only a part and how funny !!

Your right, Yeung will struggle to sell to anyone but the beauty of that is so will Gold and Sullivan despite their very public expression of their desire to get the hell out of their. So as far as I can see they are all stuck there, all hating each other and wanting out but unable to do a thing about it. Oh to be a fly on the wall in their board meetings.

Oh my sides hurt!!!! :crylaugh:

Â