Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

A friend of mine works for an advertising company, only a sales person who does cold calls and annoying stuff, but he informed me Birmingham City pulled out of their usual weekly page advert in a publication due to financial reasons...

Just read this on Keep shite on about singing sections:

Lord Knobhead: Instead of a singing area lets have a minging area where all the ugly birds and geeks can go?

Fingles: I wish we could turn into AV.

They have a brilliant ground,which they fill every week.Their Board raise funds and do not make press statements.The ticket prices are reasonable and they play great football.

Ha ha ha! I think their away kit next should be green with envy.

ian they certainly dont admire us. they establish that we are better than them (we always have been) they still hate us with passiona nd i couldnt care less

feck em they are just small fry im more concerned with stoke and west brom than them now.

and can someone tell me what the hell keep right on means?

Well it must be lovely to look forward with a Derby match against Coventry City.
And to be playing Doncaster Rovers.

Who will beat them home and away.

And to be playing Doncaster Rovers.

Who will beat them home and away.

Not that we can exactly claim to be brilliant against Doncaster...

I'm amazed its that many

not really rob this is the cheap offer that a lot took up but obviously less than 50% of what they had last year which was bad enough,most have to renew by the end of june be interesting to see then and compare how many renewed for us

• 2 weeks later...
Â