Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I've noticed a lot of SHA fans seem to have it in their heads that most Villa fans are rich toffs. Why is that? :?

There is a general correlation between intelligence and education and wealth.

And from looking at the odd sha messageboard and watching youtube clips posted in here, well, it would certainly appear that being a moron is correlated to supporting sha.

But then again, I'm not from Birmingham, so I'm just saying that so I fit in around here....

I don't personally get all the fan hate, simply because alot of us have friends and family members who are SHA fans and all fan bases have words removed, especially more so of rival teams who will come across as words removed because they think all Villa fans are words removed. It's a circle. ;)

I enjoy the banter between clubs, friendly, fun banter!

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean some of them are words removed, oh and especially doesn't mean their players are let off the hook.

Carr, Bowyer, Johnson, Gardner, I'm looking at you. Complete words removed.

Dislike the club a lot and nothing better than 3 points against them but most fans are alright, not their fault if they got bought up into that team and didn't know any better. :winkold:

Or played for them.... :suspect::lol:

I liked Gardner's Freudian slip.... I can't wait for him to sign for West Brom "I've always been a secret WBA fan... especially after I was hit on the head by this massive cheque. I was offered the chance to be a Wolves fan, but their insultingly small cheque wasn't enough to sufficiently bring back the dormant love for the club."

Don't know what it is really.....but the right result on sunday means so much. Hatred does'nt even begin to explain it.

All of my in-laws are blosers and there is terrible rivalry between us. Bragging rights, especially for them it seems, are vital! And my old man and his own brother would'nt speak to each other for weeks, despite sharing a room, if one of us got the result.

And we ARE 'rich' compared to those illiterate inbreds........rich in history and tradition!!!

I live in Solihull & its 50/50, so that inbred, 13 toed, sister shagger hasnt a clue what hes on about.

Win, lose or draw I never say much, but **** me if they win or draw, its like they have won the league

They are so desperate to get anything over Villa, its pathetic

So carry on making your bullshit stories up, eventually someone may believe you

Ive heared he hangs around the toilets in Small heath park, getting high on the smell of stale piss and the shite he spouts.

Inbreds are inbreds i guess, but these inbreds are the most loathsome of all inbred animal molestors. Only time they feel pride is when they kick somebodies head in or bring more shame to our great City.

Couldent care less if they fell of the end of the world, gormless maggot infested turds 8)

Anyone been over to the Small Heath Alliance forum? What a bunch of inbreds. They can't even go two posts without arguing amongst one another. :lol: I'd definitely suggest having a quick look after we beat them tomorrow.

Talk about deluded, one prick on Facebook was saying that all the Villa 'glory hunter' fans had just come out of the woodwork for the derby game. I reminded him Villa had 34,600 fans at the midweek league cup tie, SHA had 16,000 at theirs. He didn't respond.

Â