Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Ok you have a choice, Blose go down again or Rafa Benitez falls down the stairs? Its a toughie!

it's not necessarily a choice.....do you want Benitez to fall down the stairs?......because if enough people wish hard enough......

Hilarious watching their fans on MOTD!

Even funnier was the shot of the Director's Box they have just shown. :crylaugh::wave:

Yeah classic!

All the fans crying at the end also, bwahahahaha! :lol:

is it wrong to laugh at a child crying ?

and the commentator said

'proud and passionate supporters will be missed'

**** will they and in the sanitised world of the L the pitch invastion which was not friendly was not even mentioned

clearing in the woods Gold now on ..

According to the commentator on MOTD the proud and passionate Brummie supporters will be missed in the Premiership....Will they ****! I just hope they continue falling and are relegated to League 1 at the end of next season.

is it wrong to laugh at a child crying ?

I was thinking that myself and came to the conclusion in this case no, it is not wrong. Kid will grow up to be a scrote anyway.

:crylaugh: Hilarious!

Ok you have a choice, Blose go down again or Rafa Benitez falls down the stairs? Its a toughie!

it's not necessarily a choice.....do you want Benitez to fall down the stairs?......because if enough people wish hard enough......

I've got visions of Connell strategically placed a 1980s style roller skate on the 2nd to top step in Rafa's house and Rafa is sneaking around on his way to get some R Whites lemonade that his doctor says he shouldn't drink because he is diabetic.

Hold on I hate Blues as much as the next Villa fan but they gave us Intertoto today. Not us. Blues got it for us. They have some real scummy fans and board etc etc but you have to give them credit for that. We sent them down by beating them a few weeks ago, they gave us Intertoto today.

Hold on I hate Blues as much as the next Villa fan but they gave us Intertoto today. Not us. Blues got it for us. They have some real scummy fans and board etc etc but you have to give them credit for that. We sent them down by beating them a few weeks ago, they gave us Intertoto today.

So Blackburn were guaranteed to win had hey played against anyone else?

Over 38 games we finished above Blackburn.

sha gave us nothing at all, we got what we deserved

And so did they :mrgreen:

d1wd5bj84w7svsv3u2qo.jpg

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Pikeys the lot of them!

I cried with laughter at this picture. I was physically on the floor with tears rolling down my eyes. funniest thing I have seen all year.

So Blackburn were guaranteed to win had hey played against anyone else?

Over 38 games we finished above Blackburn.

sha gave us nothing at all, we got what we deserved

And so did they :mrgreen:

Yeah, they gave us nothing. Intertoto was earned by us and us alone over 37 other games.

I have no sympathy after the shit they've put us through in the past. Don't you think the next chance they get to rub it in, they would? **** em!

Quite Ironic how MOTD complimented there "passionate suppoerters"

ERRR WHAT THE F*CK

They could not even sell out todays game! The sty holds what? 103 fans? They have sold out 2 games ALL SEASON.

Derby County fans deserve recognition for selling out pretty much ALL home games, with a larger capacity, only to see there team get humiliated!

Â