Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I was the first Villa fan to call and I said that they went down because they sold Bruce for £3m, Tom weren't having it and never let me talk about Villa, LOL!

David Gold said he wants to resign as chairman! He looked like he was gonna cry on Sky!

• Haha 1

Blosers are talking on their forum like they are legends for making their club a laughing stock! Hope the board leave them in the lerch to become the next Coventry!

Any talk of their right to a 55,000 seater stadium?

According to Tom Ross, we've got the scum to thanks for our Intertoto spot, despite the fact, had Rover won, we'd still have got it anyway thanks to our goal difference. Prick.

If Rovers won they would have been on 61 points, one more point than we would have.

shall us lads at villa talk have whip round and raise the cash needed to buy blose? im sure we can get to the £6.99 we need. then we can burn the club to the **** ground.

ive never been so happy as i am today, Villa back in europe, blose in europe (trips to swansea and cardiff count, right?) Mickey mouse team Reading go down with mr charisma coppell.

back of the net.

I think we need pictorial evidence of Oinker Gold almost snivelling..........come on lads, search the pics out!

What a fcuking day they whack Blackburn and still go down plenty of drink taken tonight the only down side being thats taking away six points from our total next season fcuking worth it though. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

According to Tom Ross, we've got the scum to thanks for our Intertoto spot, despite the fact, had Rover won, we'd still have got it anyway thanks to our goal difference. Prick.

If Rovers won they would have been on 61 points, one more point than we would have.

I thought we were 2 points ahead prior to kick off today, we got a point, three ahead. They win, three points, leaving us level, we win on goal difference?

EDIT: Just checked, you're right mate. Tom Ross is still a prick.

:D

Jesus small heath seem to be in freefall just watchin sky sports both Gold and Sullivan want each other to buy them out they both seem to want out big time fcuking shame.

David Gold is considering his position as Birmingham chairman as the fans turned on the club's board of directors following their relegation from the Premier League.

Gold was visibly shaken by the abuse he received from a section of supporters, once it became clear the 4-1 victory over Blackburn at St Andrews would be in vain.

And the 70-year-old also admitted concern over the safety of co-owner David Sullivan's two young sons, David Jr and Jack.

Gold said: "I'm a bit stressed by the reaction of the fans. I can understand the disappointment of relegation. We have been there on a number of occasions, going back to relegation from the old third division.

"But never in my time at the club have I seen that sort of abuse from fans. You could see the hate in the eyes of the people sat in front of us. It was a venomous verbal attack.

"It was as unpleasant as it has been during my 15 years with the club.

"For a moment we also felt that David Sullivan's two sons were in danger and we had to get them out of the way.

"I'm very disappointed. What I have to ask is, is it hundreds of fans, thousands of fans or the majority?

"If it is the majority I will be left with no alternative but to resign as chairman.

"I feel absolutely dreadful but myself and the board will be fully committed to Birmingham City until any possible change comes about."

TH1_115200820birmingham.JPG

newsnow.com

Â